Are you object-addicted???

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Billie!!!!!!!! I feel like such a MORON!!!!!!!!

When I read your post...I forgot your CAT's name was Eric, and was wondering why in the heck you would keep your husbands toenail clippings in a box!!!!

I feel so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,

Don't feel stupid, I thought the same thing. I could almost picture her with his foot in her lap clipping away. :tounge2:

Moving does make you re-evaluate things. I've moved 19 times in the last 27 years. For 27 years I took with me evening gowns that I SWORE I would wear at sometime or another. Who the heck was I kidding??? The last formal I went to was my senior prom! I also kept my daughter's toys (she's now 25). Now all of my "stuff" is recent. The other crap I threw out. It's amazing the amount of "stuff" you accummulate over the years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Debby you're so sweet
I almost fell off my chair laughing and mainly because I imagined myself collecting Alex's toe nails :LOL:
Thanks girl for making me laugh ona day like this!!!
Donna I also move quite often and throw things out but by the next time I move I've collected an even larger heap of souvenirs (sp?).
I'm a hopeless case really!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hee-Hee....well, I may feel stupid... but I am still glad I gave you a good laugh! I know I have days where I could really use a good laugh!

Luv ya!
And thanks for the e-mail card....although I didn't get to see it...my computer wouldn't load it!

But it is the thought that counts...and THANKS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Debby, it's a shame dearest - the card was so wonderful!!!
Well maybe it could work if you give it another try. You need to have Flash installed to see it but you can download it really quickly.
Love you girl!