Anyone know what kind of kitty this is?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its not easy to see on such a little photo.  We see Benji is very sweet, and he seems pretty young,   6 weeks perhaps?

He is tabby of some sort  (if bulls eye on his side, he is classic tabby, if it is tiger-stripes, its called mackerel.  Or in some countries - spriped or tiger-ed.)

He is almost surely a domestic - only a very few procents of cats do belong to some especial breed, or a fresh mix thereof.

Good luck!.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see you have other threads about other kittens that you have found too? This one looks like a domestic short hair silver tabby. I hope they are all healthy and getting kitten shots, deworming and vet checks and neuters. I also want to suggest that you contact your local TNR organization (Trap-Neuter-Return) for help in getting all of the recent kittens you found and took in, spayed/neutered. Most of these organizations will be more than happy to help the people in their community with stray kittens that they have taken in and get them all shots/neuter for a very minimal cost.

I only say this because I saw your other threads about kittens that you have recently found and asking about kitten shots, etc.

Good luck with them!!!! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited: