Any Aerogardeners here?

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been aerogardening since 2009 and find it so enjoyable.
Aerogarden machines are hydroponic machines for growing vegetables,herbs and flowers, etc in the home all year round.
However,since being a cat Mom I find that most of the plants I grow(hydroponically) , and which I usually start are not good for cats if they should go exploring and nibbling.
This year I have chosen certain cat friendly flowers to plant..marigolds, snap dragons, zinnias and a few gazanias which are on the cusp as to being cat 'friendly'. I have also started some tomatoes which are now in a table hothouse, out of reach.
My questions: ANY OTHER AEROGARDENERS HERE WHO ARE CAT PARENTS ? What are you planting besides catnip that are cat friendly?
I'd love to hear from you! IMG_1004.JPG
Here is a sample of what I have grown in one of my machines before my cats. .

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the thread started by Abby's MOM in 2024. I will now go over there and see if it is still aactive. Sorry.
Admin, please delete this thread. Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GranolaLouise

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I started all ofmy outside flowers and a few tomatoes in the garden starter accessory. Well over 100 plants and going into the ground every day. However it feels strange being limited this year to only plants suitable for cats. My kitten likes to bitethe leaves,whereas my last cat was too old to even beconcerned with hopping onto thetables.