another strange quiz; what 'flavour' are you?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee anyone?
That's my flavor....

fireshoes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I taste like Beef.

I taste like beef. I'm probably made of beef. You are what you eat, they say, and if the title didn't mean something else, I would be a beefeater. I think red meat is good for you. Puts hair on your chest.

(If you were not Beef you would be Tomato.)

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I taste like Bread.

I am a staple in almost everyone's diet. Friends like me are a complement to any other friends I get on with almost everyone, remaining mostly in the background, but providing substance when it would otherwise be lacking.

(If you were not Bread you would be Vanilla.)

I am one of the most popular flavours in the world. Subtle and smooth, I go reasonably with anyone, and rarely do anything to offend. I can be expected to be blending in in society

Hmmm...interesting...

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm bread and vanilla too, and rather insulted by it! Bread is pretty bland. Therefore, we must be homemade French or Italian bread, smelling heavenly, and unbeatable when warm. (Ahem)

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry, Blue, but menthol and pine bread just don't cut it. You'll just have to change. You smell like disinfectant. Vanilla and home made bread, on the other hand, turn people on.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm a crusty french bread, right out of the oven, and a fragrent vanilla yankee candle