Another Newbie here - Can you identify this cat?

skytracer929

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm Ashley. Attached is a picture of our kitty "Sunshine." We adopted her with the name, but it seems to fit. She loves the sun, and is a bright orange shade.

Additionally I've done volunteer writing for the Humane League. I've also written a variety of articles on cat care (ghostwriting).

However, one thing I'm unsure of is to what breed she could be. I know that it's more rare for a female to be orange. I understand that both her parents had to have the "red gene." I also understand there are no sure answers without knowing her genetic line. However, I'm curious as to what breed she looks like.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful! Looks very well cared for too, you'll love this site for all the help and answers you can get for any questions. WELCOME

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's beautiful. We have a female orange kitty also - her name is Angel - although sometimes we call her Devil. She was a neighborhood stray who came to us after our male orange kitty, named BJ, went to Rainbow Bridge. So her official name is "BJ's Angel".

Welcome to TCS - you'll enjoy all the wonderful people you meet here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skytracer929

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone! She is a cutie. We adopted her from the humane league a little over a year ago. So glad we did too!