Ani & Trent's Collage

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone.. I had made this photo collage a while back. It's difficult to take a photo of it, but I really wanted to share this with you.. I haven't hung it up just yet..

I had taken a bunch of photos and collaged them into a frame. It's really beautiful in person

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful way to cherish their memory. I know it must be painful to look at for you right now, though. It is truly lovely.

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful Collage of Your Two Angels!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's beautiful. That's what I did for my mom when she passed. Thankyou so much for sharing.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldnt have thought of a better way to honor their memory and your special bind with them. They were precious kitties and you did a great job,,something to really be proud of!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aniskyoftrent

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much
It really is so nice. Some of the pictures are of when they were little
. I couldn't get the whole collage in here because it's big, but those are different parts of it.

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lauren,

It's so touching to read all your posts about Ani and Trent. I feel like I am sharing the love, the grief, the memories with you. You are truly an amazing person to be able to express your feelings the way you do -- both in writing and in photographs. I know I've said this before but even though I cry when I read these posts about Ani and Trent, I'm also moved in a very positive way because I can feel the immense amount of love you shared and still do share with your babies. For this reason, I know that they are very content little angels.