Angel and Tippy

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Angel and Tippy have never liked each other and I don't think they'll ever be friends. (female rivalry maybe?). Anyway, today Angel wanted to go into the spare bedroom (we call it Angel's room), as she loves to lie there on a pillow. A little while later Tippy started pawing at the door and she wanted to go in there too. So now the two rivals are in the same room together. So far no screams, no yelling, so MAYBE they're signing a peace treaty in there! Tony is wandering around the house like a little lost soul. He loves his sisters and hates to be away from them. Tony could never never survive as an only cat. He would be truly devastated.

So hope the girls make their peace --- but I seriously doubt it.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This has all the makings of a cute little short story !!!!!!! :cross: that the girls are peacefully sharing that room! :cross:

Last edited:

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I believe in most cases cats will eventually learn to at least tolerate other cats, even if they will never be best friends. It just takes some cats a little longer to resign to the situation! ;)

The girls do both like Tony? Maybe you should let him in there as well, so he can mediate, haha.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they are tolerating each other. Poor Tony is the butt of their frustrations. They take all their anger out on him and he is the sweetest, gentlest cat ever. Doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Even with the female abuse, Tony just loves them dearly. Tony and Tippy are pretty good friends, but With Tippy and Angel it's just "you leave me alone and I'll leave you alone".

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha, cats will be cats. ;)

I guess there isn't much you can do about it. As long as there is no physical "violence" or one of them being bullied too much, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. You can hardly lock them in a room with some toys and make them like eachother! :D