Am I crazy? I just took in a pregnant stray.

kskerry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Woot Woot, Dotty had 5 precious little babies. Well, actually it was 6 but one didn't develop. I'm heading home in 1/2 hour so will get more details then. Will let you all know tomorrow how they look and how mom is doing. Thanks everyone for your support.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pxxiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow! It's great to be in company of other crazy cat saviors.

I've decided to let Veruca have her kittens (and not spay/abort). My crazy cat friend is going to take a kitten too. (She has 5 cats at home). So two kittens with homes so far. I also have been told about a place to have the cats all fixed later for a very low price. I don't know when they are coming though. It could be any day or 2 weeks for all I know. Veruca eats and drinks like a pig! And she is so vocal! She talks to me constantly when I visit her. I'll keep you all posted!

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so jealous that Veruca and Dot have bothe delivered. I took in Ruby expecting her to have her kittens pretty much that instant. Now we are on day 13 and still no kittens in this house!

kskerry

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dot's babies are here and I am in LOVE! Wow, I've never experienced kittens this new before. And Dot is such a good mom, very caring and loving. I could sit there and watch them all day. Mom needed some encouragement but I thinks he was just very tired. I'm taking pictures so I hope to have some to post later this week. To all the other surrogate moms who are waiting for kitty babies, be patient, it will happen, and when it does, be prepared to fall in love immediately.

kgail76

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kskerry

To all the other surrogate moms who are waiting for kitty babies, be patient, it will happen, and when it does, be prepared to fall in love immediately.
Absolutely! I know I am in love with our new babies! How adorable and wonderful! Congrats to all!!