3 new babies added to my family

bishineko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
me and a guy friend went to a local fair on Saturday and we found a cage with a sign on it saying "free kittens".but there was only kitten left out in direct sunlight,in a metal cage,with no food or water.so we took her back to my friend's house and set up his closed in porch for her to stay in.sunday afternoon we went to a local animal shelter and got 2 other kittens around her age to play with,1 male and 1 female.the first kitten is a black & white female named sweetpea,the second is a orange tabby female named tygra,and the third is a solid black male named bagheera.tygra was kicking bagheera's buttin wrestling even though he's a bit bigger than her & sweetpea.they're so cute!!! tygra & sweetpea are sleeping together and bagheera's chasing a small mouse.

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for your great save.  We look forward to seeing pictures soon.  As soon as you can, please get your babies to a vaccine clinic to get their first shots and worming.- if they have not had those yet.  We look forward to seeing pictures soon.  

tsukiyomi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awww so cute curious which one came from the fair an which from the shelter? Are the shelter ones siblings?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bishineko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the black & white one came from the fair,and I don't know if the other are related because they came from different litters.they were alone in their cages because their littermates were all adopted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bishineko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
they've been chasing and wrestling each other all day today.plus the orange tabby loves the new toy we got them,it's a plastic stick with a bell and feathers on it.she went completely nuts over it and was jumping all kinds of ways when I shook the bell around.