Meet my handsome new man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Biomehanika

Toxoplasmosis Mind Control Slave
Adult Cat
Purraise
The SPCA just emailed me regarding New Boy/The Houston rescue cats. FIV/FELV has now been detected in some of the cats and they are contacting everyone who adopted one to get them tested. So glad I got the test done myself already or I would be *freaking out* right now since he has had quite a bit of contact with my cats now and shared squeezy tube treats and stuff. I know the incubation times for both can be long, so I will probably get him retested down the road just to be extra extra safe, but he is sooo playful and stuff now and seems so much healthier overall than he was when I got him already so I highly doubt he has either. Thankfully.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Biomehanika

Toxoplasmosis Mind Control Slave
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hehe, I do think he IS happier but sometimes it doesn’t look like it as much as it used to just because he squints a lot less now and is generally a lot more wide-eyed due to his little URI clearing up. But at least that way when he DOES squint at me I know it’s out of affection and not because he is a little sick lol.

He does noisy breath a little after vigorous play. Curious to see if that will clear up completely with time or be a permanent thing like it is with Bitsy due to her bad respiratory infections as a kitten.