Introducing Betty White

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I thought she was on the mend. But I woke up to another regurg pile right in front of her plate. 🤦🏼‍♂️😿

I think she just overfilled her tummy. She didn’t finish second dinner until just before breakfast. In fact, when the alarm went off, I had to wait for her to pull up before I could pull up her plate. So I think she simply had a meal and a half in a short time.

But she is feeling off. She did not want her treat. This week’s weigh in has been canceled. 😿
Yeah, it's a pattern with a lot of cats -- she may not have jettisoned all the used fur yet. And then, yeah, it makes you feel like there's a hole to fill. So snork, snork, snork and regurge. :sigh::sickcat:Poor Betty. Time to visit the land of Rebootie. :winkcat:

Wrobel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
😿 dawww i hope Betty is feeling better today. Wrobel's appetite seems worse today. she's not open to smacking as much

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fed Betty her lunch a little earlier since she had given up breakfast and was whimpering hungry. I also scraped a little off the plate in case her stomach was still a little sensitive. She ate lunch in two quick passes separated by a poop and some zooms. It remained in the cat and not on the carpet. First and second dinners were uneventful.

Since hairballs are hair bound by fat and A/D is awfully fatty, I'm going to see if I can slowly wean her 1/3 portion of A/D out of her meals. This week, her meal allotment goes down only slightly from 10 grams to 9 grams. Her post-meds "taproom treats" will also be reduced from a kibble and a Greenie to just a Greenie.

Her ship seems righted this morning. She ate half of breakfast when I plated it. Then came back for the second half before I even woke for my breakfast.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fed Betty her lunch a little earlier since she had given up breakfast and was whimpering hungry. I also scraped a little off the plate in case her stomach was still a little sensitive. She ate lunch in two quick passes separated by a poop and some zooms. It remained in the cat and not on the carpet. First and second dinners were uneventful.

Since hairballs are hair bound by fat and A/D is awfully fatty, I'm going to see if I can slowly wean her 1/3 portion of A/D out of her meals. This week, her meal allotment goes down only slightly from 10 grams to 9 grams. Her post-meds "taproom treats" will also be reduced from a kibble and a Greenie to just a Greenie.

Her ship seems righted this morning. She ate half of breakfast when I plated it. Then came back for the second half before I even woke for my breakfast.
Good UPdate and good plan! Hoping her ship sails on calm seas:hearthrob::kneading::hearthrob:🚢