What's For Dinner? - 2024

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think I got the cat pancakes down this time.
View attachment 477393
I never post here anymore, but saw your cat pancakes mentioned in the Wordle thread, so had to search to see if there were pics somewhere, and here they are. They look great. Bet your girls loved them. .:yummy:

And since I'm here, I suppose I should post about my own dinner. Might be making black bean burgers tonight. If not probably lentil soup from the freezer.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no clue what we're having.Had to go to town for cat food and dog food,came home and had lunch late he took a nap...maybe hot dogs and some mac salad.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leftover eggplant Rollatini I made last night. After dinner yesterday the boys went to the park and I was alone and I broke my baby toe on the kids bunk bed ladder. It was bent upwards, like the joint went the opposite way it should. I bent it back, cursed like a sailor and threw up from pain. I took a shot of year(s) old vodka an ibuprofen and tried and failed to buddy tape it. Kids and hubby got me ice packs and pillows to elevate it when they came home.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only got a picture of left over cake from neices grad dinner😂 spent most of dinner feeding and messing with my cousins lil boy and looking at his toy car😂😂 he kept making his way back to hang out with my nephew and i. so i shared my plate of food with him😂😂 whatever he didn't want he kept bringing to my cousin gripped in one hand with his toy car in the other. I told stories to my nephew about how he was like that to as a lil kid😂😂bonus i managed to stay totally clean to

Attachments