Post Your Cats On Your Bed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did look at these but they weren't practical as ours is a large range cooker. Apart from that, we keep the cat food in the kitchen and the dry food would have ended all over the floor and we would also have had very fat cats :crackup:

The door lock was the simplest solution and works like a charm 👍

My son has accidentally (probably on purpose) locked me in the kitchen a couple of times. Held to ransom "Make the chocolate cake or I don't let you out" :flail:
Life can be complicated, that's for sure 😑

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This was the scene when I went to bed last night.

Oscar, former feral/stray enjoying the creature comforts of the pillow behind mine. It's heartwarming that this is where he chooses to sleep.

Kira, facing the air-con unit and Shadow sleeping up on the prized possession - my old fleece dressing gown.

20240527_061134.jpg

20240527_060928.jpg

20240527_060832.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwww, Tigger's Mum Tigger's Mum Those are sweet pix. My beloved angel Rani used to LOVE the fleece robes I inherited from my mom. They're really thick and plushy and soft. There's an aqua one and a purple one and a red one. I think they reminded her of HER mom. :cloud9:
Uh-oh, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Did Daisy perhaps smell OCS (Other Cat Scents) on Phoebe after her vet visit?:insertevillaugh:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awwwwwww, Tigger's Mum Tigger's Mum Those are sweet pix. My beloved angel Rani used to LOVE the fleece robes I inherited from my mom. They're really thick and plushy and soft. There's an aqua one and a purple one and a red one. I think they reminded her of HER mom. :cloud9:
Uh-oh, catloverfromwayback catloverfromwayback Did Daisy perhaps smell OCS (Other Cat Scents) on Phoebe after her vet visit?:insertevillaugh:
Or the smell of THE VET

Willow gets into a proper mood when she smells vet smells on Tigger :catrub:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL no, she'd been asleep in that spot while we were out. Phoebes just retired to her usual spot, the cushion under the bed. Last time she had a vet visit, she was the one getting aggressive when we came home!