What weird things are your cats afraid of?

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What are your cats afraid of? (Weird things only)

Feel free to quote people to explain the random object fear as well

Willows has a fear of pasta, she gets very scared and agitated when I'm eating it, for some reason best known to herself

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Willow is just a bundle of fears. She is terrified if I walk too quickly thru the house, if I standing in the same room as her while she eats, if I offer her a treat or food any time except at her usual eating times, if I hold out my hand to to her. Of course, she is terrified of the broom and vacuum but she is also afraid of any new items brought into the house.

Lola is afraid to have me in the bathroom when she drinks from the bathtub faucet (she calls me in to turn the water on but will not drink till I leave) , and is also afraid of the vacuum and the dustmop.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee was semi feral when he was rescued so he’s very jumpy about a lot of things we would find weird! He has a very strong reaction to broomsticks, so we reckon he must have been hit with one or otherwise unpleasantly encountered one before his rescue.

He’s also been known to jump at the rustling of newspapers and the wind blowing!