Post Your Cats On Your Bed

Alexandra L

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Don't know if it's been done before but post your little monsters on your bed. It was easy with Oliver as he spent most of the time on ours when we first got him. Here's some of Oliver and Chubchub. Betty doesn't bother with beds.

View attachment 225069 View attachment 225070 View attachment 225071 View attachment 225072 View attachment 225073 View attachment 225074 View attachment 225075 View attachment 225076 View attachment 225077 View attachment 225078 View attachment 225079 View attachment 225080 View attachment 225081

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! I’ve only been here since Saturday, but I already love this place. Everyone has been so welcoming, kind, and complimentary that I almost don’t know what to do with myself. On a different forum I was on, you never knew what kind of drama you were going to get on any given day so this is a very welcome change! Elvis is beautiful! At first when I brought Arthur home, I was like no… stay off of this or off of that and now he owns the entire place. It’s so funny how easily that happens.
I'm so glad you are experiencing what we are all very happy with here at TCS -- cat lovers are the best people all the way around, don't you agree? and TCS is one place where very diverse backgrounds are secondary in importance to our common love and interest - the cats who make our lives so much better.
Thank you -- Elvis loves adulation 😼 His dad calls him a character and he's so right!
Yeah, I can't deal with people who put material things above their loved ones. Elvis owns everything here. Of course, it's up to us to cat-proof our homes, keep dangers locked away, and when possible, choose furniture and other stuff that can withstand cat life! When I had upholstered furniture, it didn't do so well. So I chose leather even though I'm not that happy about animal products, and no one has bothered it at all.
IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1456.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1440.JPG

Happier days: Nicolas T. Cat, Sahra and Samuda, Rani, Calo, Nicolas, Tarifa & Sishya angels 🌈:heartshape:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much! I’ve only been here since Saturday, but I already love this place. Everyone has been so welcoming, kind, and complimentary that I almost don’t know what to do with myself. On a different forum I was on, you never knew what kind of drama you were going to get on any given day so this is a very welcome change! Elvis is beautiful! At first when I brought Arthur home, I was like no… stay off of this or off of that and now he owns the entire place. It’s so funny how easily that happens.
That's the Law - cats own All The Things. Resistance is futile!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you are experiencing what we are all very happy with here at TCS -- cat lovers are the best people all the way around, don't you agree? and TCS is one place where very diverse backgrounds are secondary in importance to our common love and interest - the cats who make our lives so much better.
Thank you -- Elvis loves adulation 😼 His dad calls him a character and he's so right!
Yeah, I can't deal with people who put material things above their loved ones. Elvis owns everything here. Of course, it's up to us to cat-proof our homes, keep dangers locked away, and when possible, choose furniture and other stuff that can withstand cat life! When I had upholstered furniture, it didn't do so well. So I chose leather even though I'm not that happy about animal products, and no one has bothered it at all. View attachment 476319View attachment 476320View attachment 476321View attachment 476322
Happier days: Nicolas T. Cat, Sahra and Samuda, Rani, Calo, Nicolas, Tarifa & Sishya angels 🌈:heartshape:
That's interesting about them not bothering the leather furniture. I've never had tat, but long ago we had a vinyl couch and they left plenty of claw marks in it, though not actually limbering up on it. Worst was a tapestry set - we got it secondhand and it was already torn at the back. Presumably it had belonged to cat owners! By the time our lot finished with it, it wasn't worth the cost of moving it .... my current chairs are fabric, and have sheets of heavy transparent adhesive vinyl around the sides and back to discourage the girls from scratching them.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's interesting about them not bothering the leather furniture. I've never had tat, but long ago we had a vinyl couch and they left plenty of claw marks in it, though not actually limbering up on it. Worst was a tapestry set - we got it secondhand and it was already torn at the back. Presumably it had belonged to cat owners! By the time our lot finished with it, it wasn't worth the cost of moving it .... my current chairs are fabric, and have sheets of heavy transparent adhesive vinyl around the sides and back to discourage the girls from scratching them.
Yes. Brocade is a no-no. It's because of the tiny loops of fabric, perfect for cat claws to catch on. Smooth fabric isn't attractive for this reason. And for us, ditto leather. But I guess the major reason why my furniture is safe, not that it would ever be prioritized as much as or above my feline FAMILY members, is that I have activity centers, cat trees, and scratching pads and posts of all kinds all over the house.
IMG_2093.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_3001.JPG
IMG_3006.JPG
IMG_2942.JPG
IMG_2784.JPG