Name Three Things - 2024

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
how is Lola handling the loss of Willow?
Lola was very stressed the first day and didn’t eat for nearly a full day. I don’t think it was missing Willow as much as stress from hearing her howling and seeing her leave in a carrier and not return. But she is fine now and I am slowly changing her routine - moving her litterbox a few feet at a time towards the basement, and of course leaving her gate open all the time. Lola is a big time cuddler so she has been on my lap from the minute I sit down to watch TV until I go to bed. It honestly takes some getting used to. I am shutting her out of my room at night just because I think she will keep me awake.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, kind of a crazy day;
* up early for Bocce League #2.
* Geoffrey Meds,
* Call Vet
* morning chores: dishes, bed, vacuum, shower
* Went downstairs and out to play and watch bocce.. started out cold, then turned HOT!
Did not get in until 1/30pm--- games started at 10AM..
*came in-- snack and more meds for Geoffrey
* out to quick errand
* Now, having some cheddar cheese popcorn and a cold drink

Supper? I do not know. Building mean sounds gross. I have stuff in refrigerator & freezer to eat.. just nibbling now..

Going to do 2nd shower in a bit. I feel grubby from sweat.. Today is a beach day for sure: sunbathers, walkers. many kites. The ice cream take out shop is booming!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Today:
*Up early again, this time for Corn Hole
* regular morning stuff,
dishes, bed, medicate Geoffrey, shower, vacuum
* play cornhole
* probably have coffee with the crew.
* snack for lunch

*Today is a Mass Day in here. I have to set up for it, and then get involved with it.

probably collapse after that. Do not know what for supper... My bread past due-- not chancing it with my tummy.
Either a small personal frozen pizza, or chicken salad from downstairs, or salad-- if I feel up to making it; or I may just run down for a couple slices of pizza, at the beach bar/restaurant...

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Trip to Walmart for vitamins and when I get back I am going to move all the furniture and thoroughly clean/vacuum Lola’s room. Even though she now as full run of the house day and night, she loves her room and is spending just as much time in there. Having her litterbox in the basement now though will keep it a lot less dusty.