Water Fountain Recommendations

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
xlynnbbyx xlynnbbyx Did you get either fountain? I’m thinking about getting Fountain 1 for my kitties.
Sadly not yet every time I go to get it something unexpected happens and I can’t get it. Things are extremely tight for me right now. I have found them little cheaper on TikTok shop. I’m hoping by the end of June I can get them one. Until then they still have their gravity water bowl which gets deep cleaned weekly. I hate things are tight cause I want to be able to get this for my 2 boys and my dog.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sadly not yet every time I go to get it something unexpected happens and I can’t get it. Things are extremely tight for me right now. I have found them little cheaper on TikTok shop. I’m hoping by the end of June I can get them one. Until then they still have their gravity water bowl which gets deep cleaned weekly. I hate things are tight cause I want to be able to get this for my 2 boys and my dog.
The great thing about cats and dogs is they don't sit around and complain because the cats and dog down the street have more "stuff" than they do, they are thankful for what they have and for the love of their owner. I'm sure the boys and Nera will be happy to wait patiently and will appreciate their clean gravity water bowl until then. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The great thing about cats and dogs is they don't sit around and complain because the cats and dog down the street have more "stuff" than they do, they are thankful for what they have and for the love of their owner. I'm sure the boys and Nera will be happy to wait patiently and will appreciate their clean gravity water bowl until then. :)
Scooter, Casper & Nera they definitely are happy with what they have. I want to get my boys new cat toys but they are happy with the ones they have. Casper has a ball he throws around. Scooter has spring toy he loves but he is also happy with a balled up napkin. Nera she is happy to play with cat toys. 😂 I guess she likes them cause they are small enough for her to grab. I just wanted to get them something nice to get them away from the plastic gravity water bowl. But until I can afford it they have to keep their bowl. Lately I have been soaking their water bowl & jug in boiling water before washing it throughly. I noticed doing this Casper doesn’t get cat acne anymore neither does Scooter. I have a list of things I wanna replace but right now it has to be done one at a time and slowly. Luckily are 3 are patient.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Scooter, Casper & Nera they definitely are happy with what they have. I want to get my boys new cat toys but they are happy with the ones they have. Casper has a ball he throws around. Scooter has spring toy he loves but he is also happy with a balled up napkin. Nera she is happy to play with cat toys. 😂 I guess she likes them cause they are small enough for her to grab. I just wanted to get them something nice to get them away from the plastic gravity water bowl. But until I can afford it they have to keep their bowl. Lately I have been soaking their water bowl & jug in boiling water before washing it throughly. I noticed doing this Casper doesn’t get cat acne anymore neither does Scooter. I have a list of things I wanna replace but right now it has to be done one at a time and slowly. Luckily are 3 are patient.
That's a really good idea about soaking the water bowl in boiling water, it's really interesting that it cleared up the acne!
I had to order a few new crate fans for the car. It cost me over 60 bucks!!!! :shocked: :mad2: The last one I got was $15, and lasted for 10 years. :sigh: