Post Your Cats On Your Bed

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doesn't surprise me - I knitted a cat bed and it was totally ignored. :)
It's true. Nothing beats a good box. Even though boxes have never gotten much attention here. :think: A paper bag is also PAWpular. I don't have a lot of these, and I never leave them out. But anyway. We have quite a few hand-crocheted blankets made by a good friend to support her indy business and keep cats happy and comfy.
IMG_2051.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1580.JPG

But really, all of the beds here belong to THEM. :heartshape:

Last edited:

Tigger's Mum

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Interesting about leather sofas. Some years ago we had a leather sofa and chairs. Cats never clawed it. My late husband was a big man and literally flattened one of the chairs and part of the sofa. Replaced it with a faux leather sofa about 6 years ago. It wasn't too expensive but now has holes...big holes...all over it. I will be replacing it maybe next year and it will be real leather next time. We have got scratching posts and a cat tree. Some of the cats use that - Otto in particular I've never caught clawing the sofa. Kira on the other hand won't use any of the scratching posts or the cat tree. She prefers the sofa (same goes for Tigger). Kira is the worst offender and if I tell her off she gives me a dirty look that says "I'll scratch it if I like!"