Ziltoid and his family.

fraggles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So I finally stole my cousin's camera. He's over helping me take care of my aunt's two babies from the same litter we got Ziltoid and Tiger from. When the Vegas trip is over, all of them but Ziltoid go home.

But let's get to the pictures! We took them just after Kitty Play Time, so everyone's a little tired.

Behold, Ziltoid the Omniscient in all of his glory. He attacked the blankets I had just washed in order to find his beloved Nala plushie.

The lucky Tiger sitting in my lap. It didn't take him long to catch his little toy and unleash kitty doom upon it before falling asleep.

Princess Jodi about to take a snooze, again, on the freshly washed blankets. She's such a prissy little girl, and absolutely refuses to play along in the rough play.

The only one left is Chachi, and he's awefully camera shy. The moment he saw it come out, he rushed to hide. We will get him yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fraggles

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Omg the 2 little cream ones could be Leo!!! Right down to the same red eyes!
I can't believe how much they look like him.... Are they Siamese mixed?!
Their mother looks very much like a Siamese, but she has some stripes along her legs. I have never seen their father, but I'm guessing that's where Tiger got his stripes. I also think they've inherited their cuddle bug tendencies from mommy.

Sorry for the late reply. The boys have had me busy.