Zeus and Apollo - Almost 6 Weeks Old Now

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are the latest pictures of Zeus and Apollo. They're still changing so fast that it's amazing. They'll be 6 weeks old on Wednesday and they're up to 1.5 pounds now. That's 3X more than they weighed when we got them. It's hard to get good pictures of them anymore because they're always moving.
Their eyes are changing too, and so far it looks like they're both going to have green eyes. Zeus's are a dark green and Apollo's seem to be light green.

They've already started taking over chairs. It's amazing how tiny they look on that big chair.

Snuggling on the scratching pad.

Wrestling.

Getting a little bit too brave.

Who's that?

Napping in the purse.

Apollo.

Zeus.

This is what happened when they're not running around.

I'm pooped!

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!
I'm in love with Apollo

At that age only two speeds- 100 mph or dead to the world asleep

sflacat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are the cutest!Love pics of the little guys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, they're still doing great. I went up to visit tonight and Zeus sacked out on my lap. Our neighbor Carl was there and Apollo conked out on his lap. Neither of us was able to move for about an hour.

Our vet is going to drop by this week for deworming, to test for Feline Leukemia, and to see if she can do anything about the fleas. Right now, we're still just bathing them frequently, but they seem to come back pretty quickly.
She said she also knew somebody who might be interested in adopting Apollo. It would be even better if he's interested in a package deal, two kittens for the price of one, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, they are so cute!
And you can tell how full of energy they are just with the still pictures!
Good luck with the fleas, and I hope the forever home works out.

parsleysage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm actually tearing up - these guys are so impossibly sweet. Thank you for letting us be a parts of their lives growing up! These pictures remind me of my first weeks with my kittens - all that fuzz! They look like balls of fur instead of kittens, especially when they're sleeping!

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're impossibly adorable! I hope they get to go to the same home, they seem really bonded. Tell the potential adopter that getting them both means they will play with each other to burn energy and entertain themselves when the humans aren't home, and learn stuff from each other that they won't get to learn from humans! Benefits much