Your Names

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am Barb. Jugen is one is my past kitties names. He passed when he was 6 months old from FIP and I can't seem to part with the name( or his memory
.) He was my little lover! I miss him so!

alexnell

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've noticed that Michelle/Michele is joining Deb and its many variations as a popular cat-person name. So is Chris/Kristina/etc. Did our parents chart our destinies with their name choices? Hmmm.

Also, to clear up some confusion I noticed on another thread (can't remember which one or I'd post this there :tounge2: )--- Grey(AKA Gray) is the name of an elderly cat, not a misspelling of Greg (my husband's name). So when I talk about Grey's grouchiness or incontinence problems, you don't get the wrong idea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That was really cute, Joe *giggles*

And it is nice to meet all of you...again...by your formal names

blinc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My real name is Laura.
But, I also answer to Doofus, "TC" The clutz and "WDA" walking disaster area.

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catarine

So if I am wrong, or if I don't have you posted, please let me know.
[/b][/quote]

Hi
No big deal, but it's Catarina with an "a" at the end
:angel2: Thanks for remembering me too!!!!!

By the way...I loved your poem JOE!!!!
You always make me smile

One more thing...hey Blinc ...perhaps we're related...my other name is "Beautiful Trainwreck"!!! :laughing:

Love &

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Just so as you know, I go by the Hebrew version of my name in everyday life and that is Anat (Both "A"s sound like the "U" in bus).

Alpha, hubby, is called Tzachi. Please don't even try to pronounce it as the site's insurance doesn't cover members' broken teeth...

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleo here...but my real name is Diane.
Cleo has been my nickname for years...WAY before that pyschic lady came along!:tounge2:

Cleo

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay....I LOVE this thread....many of you (most) I already knew your real names....but several of you, I did not...and I am so glad you posted them!!! Problem is....I have such a bad memory, and I'm sure several of you will agree, this is a problem....so is there any way we could maybe put our names....(unless our nick is already our name...like mine...
) in paranthesis beside our nickname/username?

if not....that's okay..but I feel like you all are family to me...and I have such trouble remembering names!!!!!!!!

Just a thought!

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, Catarina, the "Catarine" was merely a typo on my part! I'm sorry! I am thinking of changing my handle to Typo-Girl or Typo-Queen. My fingers have a problem hitting the right keys or something

Debby, maybe we can all put our names in the comments box under our profiles, so all anyone has to do is take a quick look and be reminded what someone's real name is!

michelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ok...Michelle's name is........Marie!!!!
But I go by Michelle (my middle name) when I'm online, or sometimes when I meet new people, just for kicks. so I answer to both.
I wonder if I could do a poem as cool as Joe's.

My name's Marie,
call me Michelle.
I love to write,
I hate to spell.

hmmm...Joe, I liked yours better!!!!!!

ttapestry1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ttapestry1= Stephanie

Glad to meet everyone by their real names although I probably can't remember them all!!!!!!

Michelle- You become an "adult cat" after 100 posts. Hurray for you!!!!!!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bodlover! = Rhea

(just made this up cos my very first cats name was Boddington! and don't tell the other cats but he's still mummys little baby!)

:laughing:

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rhea...I wondered where the bodlover came from!

You know...if everyone's memory is as bad as mine is...we will never remember half of these names....so I have an idea...but only if you want to. Several of you, like me, have your name at the bottom of your posts....even if your real name is different than your username. (which mine of course is not..
) But if anyone is interested, you could add your real name to the bottom of all your posts, just by adding it into your user profile. That way we could easily remember your names! But no problem if you'd rather not!

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby and Joe... here's my new signature...Joe's is better, but hey, it's 1:30 a.m. and it's the best I can do right now!:sleep3:

Cleo

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Joe and Diane!!! That is wonderful! I love it!!!!!!

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I figured it was time to dig up this old thread seeing as how the last post was 4 months ago and we've gotten so many new members.