Your Most Hated Christmas Song

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tis the season to bombard you with Christmas music.
I hate, HATE Paul McCartney and Simply, having, a wonderful Christmas time, Simply having a wonderful Christmas time, simply having a wonderful Christmas time......................

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue Christmas, it doesn't matter who sings it, hate it and always will!!!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a big fan of a lot of Christmas songs so it is hard to narrow it down to one

Trillcat I remember they did a poll a few years back and Simply having a wonderful Christmastime ranked top for most hated christmas songs, so I will go with that too

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I don't really hate any of them, but about 2 playings of "Grandma' got run over by a reindeer" is more than enough.
I think funny christmas songs are the best .
I like them more then all the depressing ones.

I love Gramma got Run Over by a Reindeer, but not more than "Christmas at Ground Zero"

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Drummer Boy makes my skin crawl. Several years ago, my brother told me that was the number 1 hated Christmas song. One time through on ANY of them on any given year is PLENTY for me.

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatMom2Wires

Little Drummer Boy makes my skin crawl. Several years ago, my brother told me that was the number 1 hated Christmas song. One time through on ANY of them on any given year is PLENTY for me.
makes my skin crawl and sets my teeth on edge. It is a horrible bit of doggerel set to a rather inaine tune. And every artist has recorded it......ICK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatMom2Wires

That song reduces me to a mushy mess of tears. It was my Mom's favorite song. (little Drummer Boy)
To ths day, and she pased 20 years ago, I am a big crying mess when I hear that song.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

I don't really hate any of them, but about 2 playings of "Grandma' got run over by a reindeer" is more than enough.
I can go without hearing that one at all.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That Feliz Navidad one bugs the hell out of me, and they seem to play it a thousand times!

sk_pacer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

That Feliz Navidad one bugs the hell out of me, and they seem to play it a thousand times!
I forgot about that one and much prefer the Bob Rivers version, Police Took my Car. Can be found at twistedtunes.com in the audio vault under Christmas along with other classics such as Jingle Hell's Bells and The Buttcracker Suite

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That Grandma/Reindeer one is one of my most disliked songs.

Being an Alan Jackson fan I love his "Let It Be Christmas" and Alabama's "Christmas in Dixie". They have not been around long enough to get absolutely sick of them.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one has mentioned the dreaded "Jingle Bell Rock"

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sk_pacer

I forgot about that one and much prefer the Bob Rivers version, Police Took my Car. Can be found at twistedtunes.com in the audio vault under Christmas along with other classics such as Jingle Hell's Bells and The Buttcracker Suite
That was a great way to annoy my DH and make him get out of bed!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is always a good time, we forget that other people are celebrating different, I hate to post this because I don't like him, but, here we go

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought I was going to be alone on this one, but The Little Drummer Boy.

My favorite is probably Let it Snow, which IMHO is great song for anytime of the year...if one lived somewhere where there actually was a chance of snow.