Your favourite ever photos

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it would be nice to see everyone's favourite, favourite photos they've taken of their babies - all species included! So I started this thread for everyone to show off their favourites. Photos that are just great pictures, or photos that really capture the essence of your baby. Here are some of mine - forgive me if they're a bit big.

Miss Ruby, five months old and her first bath. I don't think I'll ever be able to take a photo like this again. It's the best one I've ever taken and a total fluke!

Little girl the first day I got her, her first look at the outside world. I LOVE this shot.

My favourite photo in the world of Ruby. She is so precious when she sleeps.

Beautiful Sunday. This is SO her, she's so sweet.

Our little man the first day we got him. This photo personifies him perfectly - neat little paws, inquisitive, intelligent expression. He hasn't changed a bit from 13 weeks to 2 years old.

Just beautiful. Peaceful, watching the world go by from her favourite spot. I love this shot.

Little girl asleep in her favourite position in her IAMS tunnel! How cute!!

There are a couple more but I'm at work so have to curb myself!

Let's see some of yours!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I adore these pics of Macey:

And Coco:

I think all the other photos will come in the next few posts.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The last couple:

Twitch

TigerLily

Punky is the blue tabby/white & PJ is the buff boy

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are some of Moonlight. NOTE: MOONLIGHT IS A BOY, no matter how feminine he looks in the 2nd pic.

^ Our chess table is a fav spot.

^His girly pic. This is my reading chair. Or should I say Moonlight's chair. Last time I sat in it he hissed at me.

^ On the deck.

^I just love this one for some reason.

Hope you liked them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all gorgeous!!

Natalie, Coco and TigerLily look like such clowns. Some of those photos are a riot!

And I don't think Moonlight looks like a girl! He just looks like a frowny Persian baby. He is sooo sweet!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nollee and Tiger Kissing and Sleeping

Nollee and Tiger on their kitty condo

Nollee and Tiger givin eachother some love

Osiris

Nollee

Tiger

my cat mellow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am from England but currently live in Yorktown V
I loooooove looking at pictures on here!

Here is georgie my parents cat, he was determined he could curl up in this box...

Curling up as tight as he could on his radiator hanger

Hiding in the warm airing cuboard

My parents 14 year old golden retriever Alfie enjoying a mudy bath!

He new he was in trouble!

The before picture

AND MY ALL TIME FAVOURIT OF ALFIE!!!

I miss them alot, they are in England and are the pets I was brought up loving, Alfie is sick at the moment and wont live till his 15th birthday, he is no pain, just a bit loopy and was diagnosed with testicular cancer
I am so glad I have these photos of him. It is unlikely I will see him again as I am stuck in the US for atleast 6 months

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My cat Mellow

I miss them alot, they are in England and are the pets I was brought up loving, Alfie is sick at the moment and wont live till his 15th birthday, he is no pain, just a bit loopy and was diagnosed with testicular cancer
I am so glad I have these photos of him. It is unlikely I will see him again as I am stuck in the US for atleast 6 months
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about him! He's so handsome. I hope his last days are happy.

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just because I've seen threads about those who are scared of snakes I thought I'd put up that warning so they can cover up their screen, ye' who are scared.

However I have shared Photography of my snakes before & people have said that they are beautiful even if they dont like them, so anywho... I put up the warning anyway.

I LOVE them.

Here are a few of my FAVORITE photo's of my snakes

& Here are a few of my Favorite Photo's of my Kitties

we only JUST got Max on Sunday... so I only have 2 photo's of him... so I only have 1 favorite photo with him in it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness! The snakes are really beautiful - are they dangerous? I always thought that bright colours like that meant a warning and that you had to be very careful. How do they get along with the cats??

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Goodness! The snakes are really beautiful - are they dangerous? I always thought that bright colours like that meant a warning and that you had to be very careful. How do they get along with the cats??
They are Corn Snakes & The Black one is a Mexican Black Kingsnake, no they are not Venemous.
They are Harmless... and actually perfectly tame as can be seen here.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I love the shirt on one of your sons..."a bad day fishin beats a good day shopping with mom"!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a talented photographer, my cats make whatever good there is in the shots

All photos of them are my faves - I have CDs chock full of their pictures
Here are a few:

Sebastian Alexander

Daphne (still working on a second name)

Both:

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

Oh I love the shirt on one of your sons..."a bad day fishin beats a good day shopping with mom"!
I think its funny too... ironic too, considering I don't like shopping
LOL! & we don't fish... but it IS a cute shirt. We get alot of comments on it. I love kid shirts with attitude