Your Favorite Scoop?

MindyStClairesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would like to see about upgrading my tool -- why do you love your scoop? I really would love to be able to buy the one that you love, so bonus points for a link!

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise

Juniper_Junebug

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm very interested in this thread. The plastic scoop I currently use (link below), I'm pretty sure I got off some recommendation on this site, as I was frustrated with how much the clumping litter fell through the slats. Can't say I'm discontent with the scoop, but I was wondering if I should look for something else, since it doesn't fit in any (wall/box) holder that I am aware of. At the same time, it did solve the issue that most immediately frustrated me, which was how easily the clumps fells through the slats. I scoop at list twice, often more, a day and only have one cat, so I am mostly looking for a scoop that helps me not have to change the clumping litter as frequently, which this did, though not perfectly.

Litter-Lifter® Scoop - Cleanest litterbox, Fastest, most-loved cat litter scoop, arthritis friendly, less dust

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very interested in this thread. The plastic scoop I currently use (link below), I'm pretty sure I got off some recommendation on this site, as I was frustrated with how much the clumping litter fell through the slats. Can't say I'm discontent with the scoop, but I was wondering if I should look for something else, since it doesn't fit in any (wall/box) holder that I am aware of. At the same time, it did solve the issue that most immediately frustrated me, which was how easily the clumps fells through the slats. I scoop at list twice, often more, a day and only have one cat, so I am mostly looking for a scoop that helps me not have to change the clumping litter as frequently, which this did, though not perfectly.

Litter-Lifter® Scoop - Cleanest litterbox, Fastest, most-loved cat litter scoop, arthritis friendly, less dust
They have their own holder Amazon.com : Litter Lifter Handy Holder : Pet Supplies

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A metal skimmer spoon:

It's a kitchen utensil but works great for scooping the litter box. You can get an inexpensive one from the dollar store or Asian grocery store or other similar place.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i got an all metal one with a sturdy stable handle fro pet co(had to many plastic ones break in hand) it will never snap or bend when i am digging away to clean litter box or break while washing
:yeah: I completely agree! We learned the hard way a long time age that the metal scoopers are the best. Everything seems to be made cheaper nowadays and the plastic ones are too flimsy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MindyStClairesMom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise