Your (current) Most Favorite Picture Of Your Cat!

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Of all the millions of photos you’ve undoubtedly taken of your cat(s), and shared around here, what’s your #1 favorite shot? What’s the shot you first show people when they ask about your cat? What shot completely encapsulates their beauty and who they are? What shot makes your heart explode with love and pride? Choose one and let’s see them! Feel free to share about why you love the photo, too. Brag and show off your beautiful cats!!

Here’s mine... at least until I take my next favorite. :)

Chilli - beautiful coloring especially on her face, soft smoochable fluff, and her bright sweetheart personality.
View attachment 272093

Clove - giant ear, tiny cute rolypoly position, and adorably smug kitten expression from stealing Chilli’s spot!
View attachment 272095

angel kitty Chai - stunning eyes, her fur looks (and felt!) like velvet, and the look of pure calm and contentment on her face shows just how loved and loving she was.
View attachment 272092
These are brilliant photos of the most beautiful cats! Completely in love

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This has to be my favourite picture of Nando, because it's just so difficult to take pictures of her that capture how we see her. I feel like this one has so much expression in her eyes:

I love this picture of Antonio because he's showing his cute and soft side! Normally he's all play no cuddles :lol: :

thekittycatz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
3077594A-7401-4D87-8B2F-CD8168641633.jpeg

C2AF551D-E6E0-4513-AEB2-C7A01363B7B4.jpeg

All these photos are so beautiful. Kisses to all the kitty’s. :)

I know I’m cheating got two pictures of my Missy. She’s not doing very well at the moment her fight against lymphoma is breaking my heart. I want to post these happy memories of my baby.
These two pictures make me smile the first one is her classic “missy face” this is her what can I help you with mommy face. She knows she’s a princess and gets her own way. Hehe
And the second one well. Let’s just say there’s a cat nip mouse in there and she’s gone crazy. Hehe