Your (current) Most Favorite Picture Of Your Cat!

rosegold

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Of all the millions of photos you’ve undoubtedly taken of your cat(s), and shared around here, what’s your #1 favorite shot? What’s the shot you first show people when they ask about your cat? What shot completely encapsulates their beauty and who they are? What shot makes your heart explode with love and pride? Choose one and let’s see them! Feel free to share about why you love the photo, too. Brag and show off your beautiful cats!!

Here’s mine... at least until I take my next favorite. :)

Chilli - beautiful coloring especially on her face, soft smoochable fluff, and her bright sweetheart personality.
14693DC9-0A43-44B4-9915-3A9DFC232281.jpeg

Clove - giant ear, tiny cute rolypoly position, and adorably smug kitten expression from stealing Chilli’s spot!
23E59894-2AB2-4856-B85F-AA5F713A87C1.jpeg

angel kitty Chai - stunning eyes, her fur looks (and felt!) like velvet, and the look of pure calm and contentment on her face shows just how loved and loving she was.
B719217F-9D09-46AC-8EC5-0430EEA5A772.jpeg

KarenKat

Kitty on the half shell, tortie power!
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this one of Olive because it shows how goofy she is. Someone mentioned that she always looks so serious and that is not her personality at all!

Gohan is our serious cat. I like this one because he is claiming the new cat tree with typical volume.

And last and best is this photo of Trin. He was derpy but he took amazing photos.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These three pics are my favorite. The last picture with the Christmas tree is this Christmas three weeks before i set leo free. I like the last picture as it shows the outline of his pretty eyes, and he looks relaxed in heaven.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The last picture with the Christmas tree is this Christmas three weeks before i set leo free. I like the last picture as it shows the outline of his pretty eyes, and he looks relaxed in heaven.
Condolences on the loss of Leo. :alright:
He was a gorgeous boy. RIP sweetie. :redheartpump: :angel3::redheartpump:

ans5181

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is my current favorite because there is so much progress (desperation?? Lol) here! I have been busy and sick this last week, so I haven't been giving my kitties their due worship. Although begrudging, Sully, Jade and Piccolo have called a truce in order to share my lap and attention. Amber was here, but she decided she was annoyed, bopped Sully on the head, and left. Here's to hoping the progress continues. Idk if they'll ever be friends per se, but I'll happily settle for civility!!

20190127_144232(0).jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greg in the first picture.

Arnold in the second picture.

To me, the boys look stunning in these pics. Although other pics I have of them are more special to me because of the memories attached.

But these 2 pics almost look air brushed they are so beautiful.

20181023_095556-1-2.jpg
20181130_102114-1.jpg

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't possibly choose a favorite!
I know exactly what you mean.

Some of the worst looking pics, ie blurry, bad angle ect, are actually some of my favorties because of the memories attached.

And there are so many that are special.