Your Christmas Tree

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you still have your tree up? If you do, when do you take it down?

Ours is still up, but I do believe I will be taking it down tomorrow. I'm sad, I love having it up

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Ours is going to stay up till Sunday. I hate to take it down, and I know Jamie will be really disappointed.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours is still up, it'll probably come down tomorrow. I still come home and turn it on after work. I'll miss it!

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours is still up, too. I don't want to take it down, but will probably do it in the next few days.

crazybird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ours is down. Took it down Christmas evening, after all our company left.
I'm always so sick of the tree by the time Christmas rolls around it's always nice to see it go. I've started putting it up later and later in the month, but it doesn't help.

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my holiday stuff will come down tomorrow - I always seem to feel I have more space, but I miss the color and warmth of the decorations.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine will come down on Sun. if I have time, otherwise one night next week.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Probably one day next week or even next weekend. I'm never in a rush to take it down.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normally the tree would come down the first or second of Jan. This year it came down a week before Christmas, because Luna got hurt.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Our trees are still up.....we'll be taking them down on Sunday and putting all holiday decorations away.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I put mine away this morning. I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I was doing a lot of work around the house and decided to go ahead and take it down.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is still up! I normally wait until the first week of January to take it down, so that way I can enjoy it during New Years.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took mine down tonight. I was getting sick of looking at it and having the dogs and cats playing with it.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We were sick from Thanksgiving until a few days before Christmas. We were so late getting the tree up, we will leave it for awhile to have chance to enjoy it. There are about 400 ornaments on the tree, so I am not in a hurry to get it down.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueyedgirl5946

There are about 400 ornaments on the tree, so I am not in a hurry to get it down.
Wow, I don't blame you! I don't think ours even has 50, counting the 10 candles.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ours is still up. I think we will probably take it down tomorrow, but who knows! I hate taking it down!
Actually I am amazed its still doing so well! We've had it up since the first week of December! (My anniversary present from Gary is a live Christmas tree every year
)

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Jamie is dismayed, because mean old mommy took his Christmas tree down this morning. If he had his druthers, it would be a permanent fixture of our living room.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Mine is still up and I put away some of the gifts so there is more room for Abby under the tree.