Your Cat's Favorite Wet Food?

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please post your cats favorite wet food.

After trying several weruva flavors, we are feeding our boys weruva paw licken chicken. However it is a struggle to get them to eat it and I have to sprinkle crushed greenies on the food to get them to eat more than a couple of tablespoons.

Please post the brands and flavors that your cats readily eat, as I want to encourage our guys to eat more wet food.

coffeecat2420

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dave's 95% Beef and Beef Liver pate
Red Barn Lamb
She's on a food trial now *sigh*:
Nature's Variety Instinct LID Rabbit
Pre-made frozen raw: Stella & Chewy's Rabbit

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

After trying several weruva flavors, we are feeding our boys weruva paw licken chicken. However it is a struggle to get them to eat it and I have to sprinkle crushed greenies on the food to get them to eat more than a couple of tablespoons.

Please post the brands and flavors that your cats readily eat, as I want to encourage our guys to eat more wet food.

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tuff loves his Fancy Feast classic of chicken,beef and turkey with giblets. He has been on thi

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tuff has been on Fancy Feast Classics for a year and a half . He is 2 years old. Never any throw-up problems or diahrrea.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you....please keep adding brands/flavors.

Im hoping there will be some clearly popular choices, so I can better find a new food for my guys.

shadowplay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mine like:
Hill's Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken and Rice
Nutro Soft Loaf Chicken
Nutro Minced Salmon
Fancy Feast Delights Chicken with Cheese
Fancy Feast Primavera Collection
Blue Wilderness Flaked Chicken and Trout
Blue Wilderness Salmon Pate
Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Double Dip

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats like:

Pork with Chicken Bones and Liver
Beef with Chicken Bones and Liver
Chicken with Chicken Bones and Liver

(Homemade raw. :))

Gizmobius

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gizmo likes all flavors of Tiki Cat, Redbarn lamb, beef, and turkey pates, along with their chicken stew flavor. Merrick Purrfect Bistro rabbit pate, Fancy Feast turkey and giblets, beef, and chopped grill pates, along with Sheba chicken, beef, and turkey pates are other brands he also gets in his rotation. Honestly, he's never not liked anything I've put in front of him! :lol:

Dinosnores

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
His absolute favorite of all time is Performatrin Ultra Turkey Stew, which is weird because he HATES all their other flavors (even the turkey ones) and refuses to touch them. The turkey stew, however, is a different story. He gets Weruva, Nature's Variety Instinct, Pride by Instinct, Ziwipeak, and Earthborn Holistic in rotation but nothing gets him as excited as that darn turkey stew with the giant veggie chunks...

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!

Im going to write down all of your food varieties, research them, as I want to select high quality grain free and then test them on the boys.

I think the weruva paw lickin chicken is high quality, but I want them to eat more than they do, (currently only about 3 five oz cans a day plus 1 cup of natures variety instinct chicken dry for the 2 cats. Im not sure this is enough for their size 19 and 22 lbs, especially as I think they will continue growing into their 4 and 5th years.)

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any more?

thricenine

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dinah's the pickiest cat I've ever had, and the one kind of wet food she'll eat without me having to coax her/trick her is Fancy Feast Flaked Tuna & Mackerel.

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fancy Feast for my guys.. they slum with Nine Lives occasionally... the youngest ones fav. Not mine. Higher grade food isn't their cup of tea.... they had Friskies this morning. Licked their lips.... of course they love dry too. So yes they still eat their Cheetos food...

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Nutro Natural Choice Chunky Chicken
Nutro Natural Choice Turkey and Salmon (minced)
Stella and Chewy's Freeze Dried Chicken and Salmon
Stalla and Chewy's Freeze Dried Chicken
Stella and Chewy's Freeze Dried Beef and Salmon (dog, but it's got Taurine added so the cats eat it for a meal once every few days)

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Feline Natural Chicken and Lamb
Nutro Natural Choice Sliced Turkey
Merrick Rabbit Pate
Natures Variety Minced Rabbit
Sheba pates
Halo Impulse Rabbit
Ziwipeak Rabbit and Lamb (Old formula. I haven't tried the new forumula yet)

destinyz12

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My extremely picky 11 month olds favorites:
-Merrick Purrfect Bistro Savory Shreds in the Turkey, Chicken, Duck, and Beef flavors (comes in trays, not cans)
-Chicken Soup for the Soul in the beef stew and chicken stew flavors
-Sheba cuts in the Turkey, Chicken, and Trout flavors but would probably eat any flavor of this

She will also tolerate these sometimes:
-Soulistic Good Karma Chicken & Gravy
-Earthborn Holistic Chicken Catccitori
-Nutro Natural choice minced chicken and sliced turkey flavors

She refuses most pates and other very healthy stuff like Weruva and Tikicat unfortunately.

My newly brought home 6 month old we are still trying everything out with, but he also seems pretty picky so far and isn't a fan of pates it seems. However, he seems to love the Chicken soup for the Soul beef and chicken stews like my other cat and the Sheba cuts as well.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise