Your Cat's Favorite Toy

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got Dani a laser pen. BOY does she love it!!!! It is her favorite toy right now....I could not imagine the versitility until I saw it in action.

Now she gets her morning and evening scootching and she does a little dance when I aim the red light right under her feet! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fluffy's favorite toy is her mouse.. but it's under the stove now, after Scooter or Gizmo kicked it under there. I need to retrieve it for Fluffy; she loves playing with it!

Cinnamon doesn't really have a favorite toy, but she likes to "throw" the toy back to you when we throw her ball at her. She bats it back at us

As for the bengal: they love their cat wand toys! They will play with anything, though!

lady hawk

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Vjoy,
That is great . Dani is back to her normal self

And I know where you are comming from Shadow, Bindi's favorite toy right now is anything that moves.
*Sigh* Yes that includes hands , feet fingers toes, eye lashes, you name it, if it moves she will pounce on it.
*sigh shrug * what can you do, she is a real wild child

Tish

jojo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dani Night Stalker's addicted to paper bag balls. Dani's partial to toes and will occasionally attack a foot. She plays with a turbo mouse and a little furry mouse sometimes but the paper ball is highest on her list of toys. I'm forgiven for any transgression if I pick up her ball and toss it

k.c.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hmmm...there are so many.

All three cats love the furry mice and I currently have about 20 of them under my refrigerator

Sydney loves the laser pointer and she will come running from any room in the house if you even touch it. She also loves to steal all our pens and pencils and drop them into the cracks on the sofa.

Whisper loves a milk tab, and a mouse that hangs from the door frame on a stretchy string and anything catnip. She also goes into the "kitty toybox" to get out anything she wants to play with. If only I could teach her to put them back when she was done

Pooh loves to chase Sydney and Whisper around but he also loves the mice and a little fur "squirrel".

k.c.

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I forgot to mention that Whisper LOVES to play in a plastic grocery bag....As soon as you empty it she will DIVE into it and start running around with it around her neck..We stop her and pull it off and she will just do it again!! She is weird! Many times I have picked up a bag to use it and it has many holes in it.

judy831

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well my Buzzy Boy loves the little plastic rings from the milk gallons. My Cookie has fun chasing small pieces of paper rolled into a ball. And the high and mighty Toonces plays for hours with the fur mice. They all love to chase the laser light,but we don't do it too often cause they will chase it to the point of exaustion !! Oh and they also love those wacky wall walkers.You toss them on your wall and they slowly slide down. You can get them in the gumball machines at your local store. This is not really a toy but Buzz will come running when he hears a bag of potatoe chips,he LOVES to lick off the salt
Why I'll never know. All I do know is my cats are the most wonderful pets in the world AND they all stay indoors

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The love crumpled pieces of tin foil, the ring off the milk jug, paper bags, egg carton flats, plastic straws, the tall rye grass in the field because it is full of little mice that raid our grain and hay, the especially love to play with the pinecones when they fall out of the trees as well as the walnut shells after harvest. Piles of leaves they jump and play in, they play in the horse feeders and they love these little beetles that fly really low to the ground, like about a foot and sometimes our yard looks like a beetle landing strip with all these bugs taking off and cats leaping in the air after them. The love to play in the hay barn, and run up and down the bales of hay and run across the rafters overhead. They also love our knife shop and will lay across the knife blades and not even get hurt- boggles my mind. They are happy, well-adjusted wonderful feral kitties and I couldn't love them more.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a laugh out of your post
I can just see your kitties chasing the beetles :tounge2:, my Onyx does that too. Of course hes a bit 'pudgy' so he rarely catches them, but he sure does try! The birdfeeder in our yard has been abandoned of late, as Onyx's favorite resting spot is directly under it
Do you think he believes they won't see him lying there? He is happiest when hes outside scratching on a big log near my garden, he gets this look of ecstasy on his face
He seems to have no interest in the mulitudes of cat toys inside the house, crazy guy

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But they do try, but these insane beetles can fly loops at a moment's notice, and I kid you not there are at least 30 of these things at a time flying around when the rains first come. It is really eerie at night because they fly by you and you can hear them but not see them. I keep thinking I am being attacked by bees or something. We only see them for a few short weeks during the rainiest part of the year when the creek overflows. I read up on them and they burrow into creek embankments and when the water comes, they take flight to find drier ground. They really are funny- and very talented at staying away from cats who want to play with them.

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat Soltie's favorite toy is a shoestring or to play fetch with one of her little furry mice toys. My other cat, Sadie, loves to play with Soltie's tail; however, Soltie is not real wild about that and is soon play with Sadie's head.

dawnt91

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cat Muffy is quite a snob and usually won't play with anything (except Puffy). However, a month or two ago, my parents went to New Orleans and brough the kids back a bunch of Mardi Gras beads. Muffy loves these! If you even pick up a necklace, she'll come running from where ever she is in the house to play with them. She is absolutely crazy about them. She's one strange cat...

G

ghostuser

All my cats have different taste in toys,but they all seem to love the Cypurr Mouse.When they meow or touch the mouse it makes taunting noises and scurries around on the floor.

Twinkles-Wool and feathers.!

Tigger-He loves to play with String.

Pepper-Here's the toy king.Pepper love's everything.He likes catnip the most.Whenever I swat a bug with the fly swatter Pepper runs up to me and cries for the bug I just killed.He likes furry mouses,yarn,boxes,bags,Christmas trees and everything else he can get his paws on.

Mimi & Vader-They love furry mouses and boxes.

krissie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Arizona is also a toy freak!

The little fur mice are probably her absolute favorites. She tries to bury them in my shoes--unfortunately, she usually drops the darned thing before she gets to the opening. And do fur mice at anyone else's house mysteriously become bald and tailless after a couple of days?

She also loves the "feather on a stick" teaser toys--sometimes she'll pick up the end of the stick with her teeth to make the feather move, and then pounce on it

Balls are fun too; especially the furry ones, or the ones with the bells in them.

Paper bags apparently make wonderful beds.

And she is also a catnip fiend--she nearly knocked the package out of my hand the other night while I was "refreshing" her scratching posts.

Kristina

jojo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dani Night Stalker also chews up her furry mice. She's been through several of them over the past few months. Many have been chewed to the point of losing their little noisemakers. Her first one was so mangled, I could barely recognize it.

Other than the mice chewing, she's really crazy about little paper balls... She looks like a soccer player as she bats it around the room. The only thing that keeps her interest more is the occasional bug that gets in the house. I think spiders are her next favorite toy, except that she eats them... then looks at me like, where is it?

What a sweety!

JoJo and Dani Night Stalker

juicelyn0527

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My babies love the fake mice (imagine my horror when I caught my Seminole playing with a real mouse EW!), anything attached to a string, and boxes..they all love boxes.

juicelyn0527

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A funny thing just happened
my husband and I decided to clean out under the stove..of course, I had just commented on missing mice- we found about 20 cat toys hiding under the stove. Im sure my babies feel like we hit the jackpot!!! One other thing they love is the flashlight....

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sunshine doesn't really play with anything ( and trust me, I've bought plenty of things for her ), but she does like paper. Especially if she finds a small piece on the floor that she can push with her paws.
But she does a favorite thing to lay on. She absolutely LOVES to lay on the dry cleaning bag that my husband shirts come in ( the clear plastic ones ). If he lays them on the bed or on the floor she is there!! Its so funny, she literally concks out.