Your Cat's Favorite Toy

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gizmo has a favorite toy: it's a cat wand, well, it isn't really anymore because the wand is gone .... It's just the piece of fabric (stretch type) w/ a puff ball on the end, that I got from Target. Anyways, he growls when he has it ...... He walks up to Gizmo or Scooter & growls to show that the toy is "mine" :laughing: He also has a soft fabric Froggie that he claimed as his when I bought it. You can get them at PetsMart.

Fluffy has a favorite mouse that she likes to play with -- it's the typical furry mouse w/ the little beads inside it, but this one is much more furrier .... I guess she figures it looks like her :LOL: The thing that kinda sucks, though, is you just can't go to PetsMart & buy the type she likes -- this one came in the stocking bag from there, and the prior to that one, I got in an Easter one from PetsMart.

Cinnamon likes anything, and will play catch with me, or bat it back.

Scooter likes just about anything you give him, and he likes to steal toys.

Tigger .... her main toy is her cat wand that I bought for her when I brought her home as a kitten ..... It's a cat wand w/ a string, and it has interchangeable toys ...... Right now it has a leather tassel at the end. She carries that around & cries a pitiful meow when she wants to play.

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 2 cats (Socks and Boo-formerly Jingle and Belle) love the fuzzy balls rolled in catnip. They go crazy over them! Their other favorite toy is something that came with a book that I got about keeping your cat entertained when it is home alone. It is a thin metal wire that clips onto the side of a door, a chair leg, etc. and at the end there is a white puff ball. When they try to grab it, then wire bounces back and forth and they jump at it to try and catch the ball. They play with it for hours!!

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dani's favorite and only toy she likes is the red laser light.

I got her a furry mouse, she took one look, paused, and backed away behind a chair!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I left it out, and she just sniffed it. OOh well....I wish I had another toy she liked, but she seems bored with everything else we have...it has to be interactive or she has no interest.

catlips

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All three of our kitties love balls, our oldest, Cherokee, loves super balls, she loves to run after them and play soccer with our two boy kitties and plays fetch with us. They also like a furry thing that is supposed to look like a mouse? It's on a string and we attach it to a kittystick. They also love a little tunnel we have for them that has a ball at the end of one side, they run thru it and play quite a while with that. My glasses, sun or eye glasses. Bottle tops, used for soccer, anything catnip filled and my husbands jewelry. He makes Natice American jewelry and the kitties love to play with the beads and bones.

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rascal's favorite toy is stuffed snake that belonged to my brother. He wrestles with it and it reminds me of a lion carrying his prey. Very cute!