Your cat's favorite food?

syzygycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What brand and flavor cat food your cats go bananas for (actual cat food, dry or wet, not acat treat, not a can of tuna)

Mine is

Fancy Feast Beef Classic Pate
and
Dr Elsesy Cleanprotein Chicken dry food (I put it in a treat bottle), so good they thinks theyre getting real treats.

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She got crazy for Royal Canin Sensible 33 the most but that didn't work well for her with her food intolerances. She still loves her Acana Wild Prairie although she's been eating it every day for over a year now. She has a much shorter span for wet food. Like she loved all Pro Plan Delicate, Gourmet Gold turkey, Miamor chicken... her favorite is more like what is new or what she hasn't eaten in while.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kaikoa, any flavor, but since it’s mostly fish, they rarely eat it.
Other than fish, my girl go nuts for Rawz rabbit and turkey flavors.
My boy adores any raw meat, Natural Pet Pantry brand in particular.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to feed wet food but patches is a fan of dry. He goes mad for whiskers with crunchy pockets any flavour it's my go to when he's off his wet I mix it in.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Fussie Cat smoked tuna or anchovies, Purina One Tender Select Blend Salmon (dry), Royal Canin Aroma or Savor (dry)

tuffsmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Fancy Feast classic pate and Fromms Hasen duckenpfeffer

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Fromm Hasen duckenpfeffer
Our guy loves Fromm and used to eat the Hasen Duckenpfeffer but now he craves their Game Bird Recipe. He also enjoys Stella & Chewy Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Freeze Dried Raw Morsels.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

syzygycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She got crazy for Royal Canin Sensible 33 the most but that didn't work well for her with her food intolerances. She still loves her Acana Wild Prairie although she's been eating it every day for over a year now. She has a much shorter span for wet food. Like she loved all Pro Plan Delicate, Gourmet Gold turkey, Miamor chicken... her favorite is more like what is new or what she hasn't eaten in while.
My cats do the new thing too. I buy a can of something the never had 75% of the time they love it. I but a few more cans, still love it. I order a case and half the time they will never eat it again.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Vital Essentials. They love both the frozen rabbit in the tubs, and the freeze-dried rabbit mini nibs entree'.

Unfortunately they also really like Feline Natural's Chicken and Venison. They don't do well with chicken but that's the only flavor they really, really enjoy from that brand.

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats love their raw, well Fynn is a bit picky so he gets rawz and Go wet food when he is in his picky mode. But he has a very sensitive tummy and gets super sick because of one.. little hairball :( the poor boy, so he associates his old food with being sick and needs to eat something else for quite awhile.