Your Birth Month Is What You Will Be In 10 Years

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Married to a supermodel!!! I've googled "super-models" and at the moment they come as female, male, over-size, plus-size and normal-size beauties.
Who knows, perhaps in 10 years time there may be a geriatric, male, supermodel and, if he's got enough money, why not?

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Married to a supermodel!!! I've googled "super-models" and at the moment they come as female, male, over-size, plus-size and normal-size beauties.
Who knows, perhaps in 10 years time there may be a geriatric, male, supermodel and, if he's got enough money, why not?
How's this?
1613833108279.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with strider rose strider rose . Even though cassiopea cassiopea didn't mean to offend anyone, and she only copied it to use here, it's an old term that shouldn't be used when talking about mentally ill people.

My pardons for the offense. I actually ran this by two people just in case (Autistic and anxiety/phobia, the other Schizophrenia who had spent time in a psychiatric hospital some years ago. One is a dear friend and the other a relative of my mother) and they found it hilarious, as they see it as light silliness and not something literal and be so heavy all the time, which they sometimes find tiresome - just like poking fun at the other stereotypes on there. To ones own :dunno: but again, no intention meant and my genuine apologies.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
My pardons for the offense. I actually ran this by two people just in case (Autistic and anxiety/phobia, the other Schizophrenia who had spent time in a psychiatric hospital some years ago. One is a dear friend and the other a relative of my mother) and they found it hilarious, as they see it as light silliness and not something literal and be so heavy all the time, which they sometimes find tiresome - just like poking fun at the other stereotypes on there. To ones own :dunno: but again, no intention meant and my genuine apologies.
cassiopea cassiopea - im sorry , i have had depression and other mental issues for years and its very hard to deal with