You Melt My Heart

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What heart melting thing does your cat do? I purposely set my alarm clock early so I can hit the snooze twice. After the first, Neko-chan comes up from the foot of the bed to lay next to me and puts her little head on my cheek and purrs loud enough to wake the dead. I start every day with warm fuzzies!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The most heart melty thing is when I'm sat on the sofa with the laptop. He positions himself so the right side of his face is next to my left side and then he purrs away merrily. He's sort of half on my shoulder and half on a cushion. I've just enough room to see what I'm doing on the laptop.
He also has a few set positions whilst I'm in bed but the best one is when he lies next to me so his chest is level with my face. I then reach around and hold his paw. He always does a nice "wah" when I do that.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Graham is the sweetest among my cats, maybe because she is the youngest. Wherever I am, be it in the living room sofa or on the bed, she would come and lay next to me. She makes sure her warm body touches my skin. Not only that, she extends her cute little paw and taps me ever so lightly. She'd be beside me for a couple of seconds.

Then she is off again doing the zoomies. :)

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fudge loves being held like a baby and when he's tired, Toffee will also snuggle right into my arms. They also put their paws around each other when they're in a deep sleep. Fudge also loves nose kisses, and whenever I bend down (e.g. to pick something up) he'll always reach up to my nose for a kiss.

Show Me Your Kitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Finny will start purring when I give him kisses. He just loves being touched. I could be trimming his claws and his little motor will start up. When he is sleepy he turns into a rag doll and is very floppy.

He needs my mom to hold him every morning when she makes coffee. I've never seen it, but hearing about it makes me melt. He's a sweet boy. A little terror in the morning, but sweet nonetheless lol

Teddy loves to snuggle with me in the morning. His favorite spot is the crook of my neck. He'll rest his little cheek against mine and purr loudly while I give him his morning kisses and scratches.

At his last vet appointment, he kept standing up, putting his paws on my chest and giving me nose boops. The tech is always telling him he could just stay and hang out lol

Also just the soft, half hooded eye look they give me when in an affectionate mood will turn me into a puddle lol

Chibi-Miki13

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When i got Lusi fixed she was so sweet!
I got her home and snuggled her on the couch. She wondered a bit and fell off the couch!! I was really tired so I went to take a nap. I put Lusi in her kitty bed on the floor next to my bed and went to try and sleep. Soon I heard her moving around and got up to put her back in her bed and pet her a bit. I went back to bed and moments later I felt her hop on the bed!! ( I was afraid if I put her on the bed she would fall off like she did on the couch) I grabbed her and cuddled her because she could hardly walk but she wanted to be close to me! I then sat her next to me and ended up falling asleep with her. She had her head on my arm and slept the whole time with me. It was so sweet that she felt bad and wanted her mama to keep her safe. She could hardly walk but she used all her strength to find me because she wanted her mama!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every morning my hubby is up before me so he tells patches let's go wake mum up,He will run upstairs and jump on the bed purring and he taps my face ever so gently until I say ok I'm up and give him a cuddle. I love that little guy.

Sidewinder

"Say what, crackerhead?"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I miss Sage softly "tapping" with his paw to wake me every morning... no claws, just paws, LOL. Crackhead has taken to lying beside me lately, same as little Tiger. Phoenix probably exhibits the most endearing behavior: she's always first to greet me every morning by head-butting my shins & calves as I roll outta bed. She does this so happily, it brightens each morning... she's such a little sweetheart first thing in the morning, and so happy because she knows I'll be feeding her wet food in short order, LOL. :petcat:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just used this pic in another thread.

20181118_195044.jpg

Virtually everynight when im watching tv for an hour before I go to bed, Arnold jumps onto the couch, lays on my chest and goes to sleep. That in itself is sweet and loving. He will also vigorously rub his head, cheeks and chin against mine. When I reciprocate he is even happier and rubs even more vigorously. This can go on for several minutes, or more.

But the real kicker isnt the physical aspect

When his head is on my chest, sometimes he turns his head and stares intently and purposely into my eyes. In the subdued light, his eyes are unusually dark, in fact they are black pools. In that moment, it is clear there is a strong connection, a special bond, an "understanding" that Arnold shares with me. I dont know if cats can feel love. I do know he feels he and I are "joined" and that I am "his".

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When leo was alive, when he slept on my bed , he would sleep facing me and would rest his head in my hand , he loved to rest his head on the palm of my hand, at times if i moved it slowly he would look me to say why are you moving your hand ? So i would try sleep like that at night lol. He would wake me up every morning with a tap on the nose with his paw.

Mc would melt my heart when she looks at me and give me this gentle meow and when she would come to greet me near my car when i return. Soon as i open the car door, she will hold me there for a few good minutes rubbing her head against the car door and my legs and placing her tail between the car door so i cant close it so pat her there for a while lol. I miss them both so much :(

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. Of my cats that have passed I sometimes still expect to see them when I look out the window. Of course I only have 1 cat at a time but I do not feel any sense of betrayal to my lady of present because I still have pleasant memories of each one of their different personalities. To enjoy ones' past is like living twice. Cats are indeed awesome and we are so blessed to be able to be their guardians. They give so much and then keep on giving. My heart is full, thank you so much for sharing beautiful heart-melting memories. Keep them always.