You May Be A Cat Person If...

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people I know built this CASTLE for their cats. I mean, it looks like a castle. It's huge. It takes up half the room it's in! Obversely, though, I was told they only scoop their litter box -- I think it's one for three cats, which is bad to start -- like once a week or less. But they love their cats. They rescued all of them. *go figure*
Oh my gosh, I want to see the castle!!
Once a week? :help: Mine would pee in the sink, LOL

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know! I was SO impressed until I was told about the litter box thing. I mean, would they want to use an unflushed, uncleaned toilet for a WEEK, with some other people? :gaah:
It's like a port-a-john. I will give myself a kidney infection holding it before I'll willingly use even a clean port-a-john. Their cats must be very well litter trained though!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You may be a cat person if ... your friends come over and pet the kitty wrong, and you have to restrain yourself from interjecting and telling them "no, he doesn't like the base of his tail scratched, he likes around his head"
I am a cat lover because I've actually told people not to scratch the base of my cat's tail so hard. ;)

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You may be a cat person if ... your friends come over and pet the kitty wrong, and you have to restrain yourself from interjecting and telling them "no, he doesn't like the base of his tail scratched, he likes around his head"
Yes! Juniper is pretty chill if you can even get close enough to pet her, but with Gwen, it went something like "Be sure to pet her in the direction of her fur just from the top of her head to her rump. Definitely no tail touch, no patting, and no petting backward. She hates having her haunches touched, and if you scratch her under the chin, you have to scratch up, not down."

I definitely got some weird looks with those directions.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Juniper is pretty chill if you can even get close enough to pet her, but with Gwen, it went something like "Be sure to pet her in the direction of her fur just from the top of her head to her rump. Definitely no tail touch, no patting, and no petting backward. She hates having her haunches touched, and if you scratch her under the chin, you have to scratch up, not down."

I definitely got some weird looks with those directions.
Well, like I always say, my CATS are FAMILY and we live here. *You don't.* That pretty much says it to any of the "weird lookers".

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just hauled in almost 60 pounds of food for these furry dependents. Totally get that and yes, it's true!!!
1 bruce 1 1 bruce 1 Oh yeah. I get ours delivered from DrsFosterSmith.com. SO convenient, free shipping, and I just love auto-delivery. *Of course, it's not limited to the "core stuff". I'm always ordering extras. Because CATS.*:runningcat::runningcat::runningcat:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...You admire magnificent (Turkish Angora) tails and gorgeous, perfect ears :purr:
Those little linx point tips here are like some kind of remarkable treasure. Two of our cats have them and I love them!
When I was little I loved little pink nosed kittens especially, and would sing song "pinky nose, pinky toes". I still find myself thinking that after all these years.

rgwanner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If you automatically put your foot out and to the side when opening any door to keep the cat either in or out depending on the door. And I agree with pretty much all of the above.

If you are looking for a new rental place and your first question is do they allow cats and how many

A