You know you have a cat when...

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you get into bed and get a mouthful of fur because that's where you were brushing kitty
You take your knitting whenever you get up, even for a minute, for safey reasons
You get woke up before 5:00 AM most mornings
Most of the boxes that get delivered are from Chewy
You wait for the cats to join you when you're heading to the bathroom

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
THINGS A CAT GUARDIANS KNOW THAT NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT

-1001 Ways To Remove Cat Hair From Common Household Items, Such As Vacuum Cleaners, Sandwiches, Underwear and Mustaches
-What A Feline Anus Looks Like Close Up
-That A 10lbs Cat Actually Weighs 100 When It Steps On Your Bladder Ten Minutes Before The Alarm Goes Off
-For Every Minute It Takes To Get The Treats, Your Cat Will Make You Wait Two Before It Takes It From Your Hand
-All Restrooms Are Public

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When this sort of things happen.

Let Blue out for his morning pee and poop and he come flying in through his cat door all fluffed up ..skidded across the kitchen floor with wet muddy feet knocking the broom over which made him panic..went over the kitchen bench knocking my weeties bowl onto the floor..tore into the bedroom under the bed then zoomed out the cat door banging his head on the way..calmly walks back in like nothing happened and sits next to his food bowl and ask for his breakfast ten seconds later. :paperbag:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just read this entire thread, and haven't laughed that hard in a while. Lordy me.

You know you have a cat when;
You hold the front door just open enough for a certain feline nose to be able to investigate the outside smells, even though it's 100 degrees outside and the air conditioning is running full blast, and your partner doesn't comment about letting all the heat in :thumbsup: