You Get A Call From The Principal.....

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I stayed out of trouble -- no smoking, no drinking or drugs, no baby at 16, no truancy, and no arrests.
hmmm, yeah, well.....you 'n Dean's sister. However, not so elsewhere ..... LOL

Mr. Handsome Poppycat was distracting the class because his fanclub wouldn't pay attention to the teacher :thumbsup:

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow -- this was public school -- not Catholic or military school? What city was this? I went to school in San Diego.
Public school In Pennsylvania. Circa 1980.

During the first year of school, they sent home papers that explained the Corporal Punishment policies. If your parents didn’t want their kids to be paddled they could send a letter to the school’s Superintendent that said so. Virtually nobody did.

They also let kids smoke fifteen minutes before first bell, during lunch and fifteen minutes after classes let out for the day. Your parents had to sign a permission slip and you had to be eighteen. There was a “smoking lounge” out back. If you had permission from your parents you got a smoking pass that you had to have on you at all times.

If you got caught in the lounge without a pass, the Truant Officer would grab you by the shirt sleeve and tow your a$$ to the office. The guy was about seven feet tall and built like a brick wall. You did NOT want to be on his bad side.

To be fair, he was about the coolest out of all the teachers or admins. Everybody called him “Walt.”

There was one time when one of the “tough kids” in school got caught running around the halls without a hall pass and Walt stopped him. The kid wised off and took a swing at Walt. He jacked the kid up against the wall then he and the football coach picked the kid up and CARRIED him to the Guidance Councilor’s office.

This was a County school district, not an inner city one.

Lots of “Pennsyltucky Farm Boys” there! ;)

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With that kid who took a swing at the Truant Officer, the response was entirely appropriate, IMO.

I guarantee that Walt would have said something like, “Mister Johnson! What are doing out of class without a pass?”

I remember the first day of high school when all Freshmen were called to the auditorium to have the rules read to them. The principal stood on the stage and read them off like a drill sargeant.

”Teachers ARE authorized to use ALL reasonable measures, INCLUDING physical force, in order to stop a violent act, quell a disturbance or preserve the safety of all students, in general.”

That was the only time I can remember when teachers had to enact that policy.

Casper would be the one standing out back of the school, whispering to every cat what walked by, “Hey! Wanna’ buy some catnip?” ;)

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
With that kid who took a swing at the Truant Officer, the response was entirely appropriate, IMO.

I guarantee that Walt would have said something like, “Mister Johnson! What are doing out of class without a pass?”

I remember the first day of high school when all Freshmen were called to the auditorium to have the rules read to them. The principal stood on the stage and read them off like a drill sargeant.

”Teachers ARE authorized to use ALL reasonable measures, INCLUDING physical force, in order to stop a violent act, quell a disturbance or preserve the safety of all students, in general.”

That was the only time I can remember when teachers had to enact that policy.

Casper would be the one standing out back of the school, whispering to every cat what walked by, “Hey! Wanna’ buy some catnip?” ;)
Casper would've been a cast member of the feline version of "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" -- Sean Penn's character.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Banjo would get caught bringing Froggie to school! She would also be using the computers to go shopping.
Kodiak would tattle on Banjo.
Whistle would be too well behaved to do anything against the rules.
Mackie would be the class clown , cracking jokes all day.
BJ would have been Kissing ALL the girls!
Lady would get caught skipping class to be outside.
Precious would get stuffed in a locker by Cheetah, Jeremiah and Sherbie as they ran the hallways.
Smokey would get in trouble for slapping any one for calling her, “ Teacher’s Pet!”
Purry thinks he’s is too cool for school.
Muffin would not be able to cope and just put her paws over her ears.
This thread is hilarious! :flail:

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMGosh this is all way to funny. I nearly pee'd my pants laughing so hard.

All my kids would be in the same grade.

Charlie would be suspended for starting fights. I would have to go pick him up.
Mia would be in trouble for ordering one of everything off of every fast food delivery menu.
White Label for touching / snuggling everyone during covid. (Repeat violation of the distance ban.)
Braveheart would also be suspended for protecting her sisters, most likely from Charlie. I'd have to go pick her up too.

*sigh*

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMGosh this is all way to funny. I nearly pee'd my pants laughing so hard.

All my kids would be in the same grade.

Charlie would be suspended for starting fights. I would have to go pick him up.
Mia would be in trouble for ordering one of everything off of every fast food delivery menu.
White Label for touching / snuggling everyone during covid. (Repeat violation of the distance ban.)
Braveheart would also be suspended for protecting her sisters, most likely from Charlie. I'd have to go pick her up too.

*sigh*
Sounds like White Label needs to practice a little social distancing.

IMG_3784.JPG
Air scritches. 😹😻

Last edited: