You don't want a cheeto, do you?

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
4
Location
Pinellas Park, Florida
The other night I was sitting here at my desk
checkin out TCS and munchin on Cheetos.. Apparently Jake wanted one



"C'mon Mom... Just one!"



(Don't mind the dirty sock... I HATE shoes
)
 

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
18,820
Reaction score
29
Location
SW Indiana
Baked or fried? Baked for me.
You should see all the cheesy crumbs in my keyboard!


Our cheese curl eater was my RB cat Minx. Never met a cheese he didn't like.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #3

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
4
Location
Pinellas Park, Florida
Originally Posted by gemlady

Baked or fried? Baked for me.
You should see all the cheesy crumbs in my keyboard!


Our cheese curl eater was my RB cat Minx. Never met a cheese he didn't like.
Sounds like Tiger. He can hear a bag of Cheetos or Doritos open up from across the house. He usually races and jumps up on the desk to get his share. Now that I have a new desk he sits on the very top and bats at my hand everytime I take a bite... he uses his claws too so he gets more then he should because I drop them
 

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
8,151
Reaction score
1,141
aww..did you give him one?
my kitties LOVE chips.
haha so do my dogs but not my hound Buster. :p
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #5

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
4
Location
Pinellas Park, Florida
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

aww..did you give him one?
my kitties LOVE chips.
haha so do my dogs but not my hound Buster. :p
Who could resist that face?

Whenever I'm eating things he will come up and nudge me with his nose and lay his head on my lap as to say "Hey, what about me?"... I know it's a BAD habit (begging) but I can't help it. It's too cute to not give into!
 

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
8,151
Reaction score
1,141
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Who could resist that face?

Whenever I'm eating things he will come up and nudge me with his nose and lay his head on my lap as to say "Hey, what about me?"... I know it's a BAD habit (begging) but I can't help it. It's too cute to not give into!
hehe, they all suck us in with those eyes..don't they?!
Tiger begs everytime I eat and he gets right in my face and has to investigate.
I swear he's a dog trapped in a cat's body.
 
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • #7

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Thread starter
Top Cat
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
8,031
Reaction score
4
Location
Pinellas Park, Florida
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

hehe, they all suck us in with those eyes..don't they?!
Tiger begs everytime I eat and he gets right in my face and has to investigate.
I swear he's a dog trapped in a cat's body.
See, I swear Jake is a cat trapped in a dogs body!
He will jump on tables and counters just like a cat. Chase bugs and strings like a cat too!
He's a 70lb cat!
 

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Apr 5, 2005
Messages
22,317
Reaction score
19
Location
USA
MMMMMMMMMM CHEETOS!!!!!
My Abilene steals cheetos from me all the time if I have a bag out and turn my head for a split second lol...That Jake looks soo sweet!!
 

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
8,565
Reaction score
3
Location
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

The other night I was sitting here at my desk
checkin out TCS and munchin on Cheetos.. Apparently Jake wanted one



"C'mon Mom... Just one!"




(Don't mind the dirty sock... I HATE shoes
)
Mine alway's see and hear anything to eat, they all gather right around me, I'm a sucker :lol3 I hate shoes with a passion and Bras
Hate those things
 
Top