You can't see me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*I love Betty's voice!* and don't you think you've already gotten your money's worth and then some, judging by how Betty seems to be enjoying her rug, and *the KYOOOOOT Factor*?!:hearthrob::cutecat::hearthrob::thumbsup:
To be honest, I’m having trouble making shapes that will stick. So sometimes I can pull off something like this that she can hide in. But most of time, it’s just a saggy mess that won’t stay up. But she loves the texture of that rug. So even if she loses interest in going inside, she enjoys sitting on it. I’ll figure it out. Maybe I have to use my own 3M Velcro strips to get better hold. And if I’m having trouble with it, someone else has probably already made a YouTube about it. But yeah. She is super adorbs when she gets under there and starts making all her various noises. I love her little mumbly grumbly mrows. 😾 Like a grumpy old lady trying not to contribute to the swear jar. 😹

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To be honest, I’m having trouble making shapes that will stick. So sometimes I can pull off something like this that she can hide in. But most of time, it’s just a saggy mess that won’t stay up. But she loves the texture of that rug. So even if she loses interest in going inside, she enjoys sitting on it. I’ll figure it out. Maybe I have to use my own 3M Velcro strips to get better hold. And if I’m having trouble with it, someone else has probably already made a YouTube about it. But yeah. She is super adorbs when she gets under there and starts making all her various noises. I love her little mumbly grumbly mrows. 😾 Like a grumpy old lady trying not to contribute to the swear jar. 😹
*OH YEAH* Exactly. Anyone who could resist needs serious help STAT.
I wouldn't think the shape would really matter as long as there's a way to get in. At least, that was my feeling about the various tunnels, forts and especially twig-and-branch prunings my dad would do on our big elm. Endless fun and fascination.