You can't see me!

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She kept pawing at the bottom of the comforter, & i knew what she wanted. I unbuttoned one button of the comforter cover and held it open & she crawled right in. She does this once a week or so-crawls waaayy under a blanket & goes to sleep. Just one of those days i guess.

Ps-yes theres cat hair on the bed, im washing it soon. I have a medium haired black cat & a white comforter cover whaddaya want from me?
20200913_030421.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I swear, there really is a cat in there. :lol: I was looking for Zoe all over the house. Went past that little igloo once. The second time, I saw her little eyes peeking out at me. Great hiding spot for a black cat.

IMG_9080.jpeg

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra (I couldn't upload the picture because I'm told it is too large. Can someone tell me how I can correct that? I'm doing it the same way as I always do. Many thanks for any help.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra (I couldn't upload the picture because I'm told it is too large. Can someone tell me how I can correct that? I'm doing it the same way as I always do. Many thanks for any help.
Screenshot the photo and make it smaller.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Screenshot the photo and make it smaller.
How do I do THAT? I cannot upload the photo. I go through the usual proceeding but I don't anymore get the usual option between the thumbnail and the full size. As soon as I click on "open" I get a message that "the uploaded photo is too large". What is happening? Is everybody else having this problem or only me? Many thanks for any help.

Last edited:

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
How do I do THAT? I cannot upload the photo. I go through the usual proceeding but I don't anymore get the usual option between the thumbnail and the full size. As soon as I click on "open" I get a message that "the uploaded photo is too large". What is happening? Is everybody else having this problem or only me? Many thanks for any help.
golondrina golondrina have you tried closing your browser, waiting a few minutes, reopening the browser, and trying again? Sometimes that clears it up for me.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks Tobermory but what do you mean by "closing my browser"? I have turned the computer off and restarted it again to no avail, if that is what you mean.
The browser is what you use to view The Cat Site and other websites. I use Chrome or Safari, for example. I sometimes have trouble with The Cat Site using Chrome. I have to close or exit it, wait awhile, then reopen it, and try again. I apologize if that’s unclear; I know how to do these kinds of things but not necessarily how to explain them very well!

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The browser is what you use to view The Cat Site and other websites. I use Chrome or Safari, for example. I sometimes have trouble with The Cat Site using Chrome. I have to close or exit it, wait awhile, then reopen it, and try again. I apologize if that’s unclear; I know how to do these kinds of things but not necessarily how to explain them very well!
Thanks Tobermory. I do know what a browser is :) and mine is Chrome for TCS. But I don't know how to exit it unless you just mean to turn it off which I did to no avail. I have just tried my two other browsers and the problem persists.

]

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise