You can't see me!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lily: Just hangin' here with the black footed ferrets, the bunnies, and the harp seal that I drag around the house, cuddle with and drool all over every Christmas.

(It's so hot here that I felt like I could use a bit of winter, if only in photos.)
DSCN1016.JPG

DSCN1026.jpg

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sombra's game hiding from her preys (tennis or ping pong balls) before pouncing on them experienced a surprising change yesterday. She continued to hide and lurk but the prey was...............ME. Several times when I walked close to her hiding place she would run up and hit one of my legs and immediately ran off and hide again. She didn't hold on to my leg or hurt me in any way, in fact the surprise made me laugh every time it happened but I don't really welcome this kind of "game" as it could result in me stumbling upon her and fall and/or even treading on her.

In a couple of days Sombra will have been with me 4 full months and she had never got up to this "game" before. I kept away from her suspected hiding places for the rest pf the evening and when she got tired of hiding she reappeared acting her normal self. She followed me to the bedroom and slept with me as usual.

Today she has been her normal self and just now she is loafing on my desk as she usually does when I am busy at my desk or with the computer. Herewith a pic showing her hiding yesterday.
IMG_20180828_153146_BURST001_COVER.jpg

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise