You can't see me!

SiameseMummy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was having a party at my house and had been sorting things out all morning. Was about to shut the cats away and could not find Hedy anywhere. 30minutes of paniced searching and then I saw this:

20180908_102139.jpg

Can anyone else see why I lost her? :flail:

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
It was a beautiful day here in the mountain desert. Almost sixty degrees and sunny. Ginger and I went out for her to practice walking on a lead. She is finally getting the hang of it and I think she is starting to realize that being outside walking on a lead can be fun. Part of the time she gets to lead and here is a snappie of her doing so. Pretending to be king of the jungle, prowling and stalking you know. Can you see me? Too much fun!
Jack and Ginger
Can You See Me.jpg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Hello My Friends
It was a beautiful day here in the mountain desert. Almost sixty degrees and sunny. Ginger and I went out for her to practice walking on a lead. She is finally getting the hang of it and I think she is starting to realize that being outside walking on a lead can be fun. Part of the time she gets to lead and here is a snappie of her doing so. Pretending to be king of the jungle, prowling and stalking you know. Can you see me? Too much fun!
Jack and GingerView attachment 266570
What a great photo! The browns with the little purple accents are really pretty...as is Ginger. She looks happy.

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Thank you Tobermorey for the compliments, Ginger and I both appreciate it. Yes Ginger looks happy in the photo and I'm pretty sure she was, out and about, sniffing and stalking. Ahh life is good. And she is quite a mouser. This year was the year of the mouse here. They were a pestilence. They devoured my garden, everything, even the jabinero peppers. But the few that made it into the house suffered a terrible death at the claws and fangs of Ginger the terrible beast. Ha ha, take that pesky mouses!
Jack and Ginger