You can't see me!

Marts

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
@1CatOverTheLine - Thank you, Inca was a one of a kind cat she was playing hide and seek with me when I took this it was her favourite game :) When I rescued her from the shelter she was supposed to be an only cat as she was super grumpy hissing and growling which is why she was there so long as she really didn't like being around other cats but one day she came home with a kitten it was almost like she was saying this one is ok wellw keep her and that's how Maia came to live with me so as long as I have Maia Inca will live on :) Bob is doing a great job at hiding :)

betsygee betsygee - Thank you, she was extremely good at hiding :) and the prettiest little lady I'm glad I got to share her golden years with her :)

Jack B

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello My Friends
Here is a photo from years ago. It was taken out in the garden at the house in Grover Beach. I call this one "Chessie Of The Corn". One year we grew some really wild Indian corn. The colors of both the ears and the stalks was incredible. Chessie loved the garden and would often spend the day there with me. This day she was hanging out in the corn patch. This photo has not been altered in any way, this is just how it downloaded. Chessie looks like some sort of evil ghost cat. This photo is one of my favorites and it hangs in one of the guest bathrooms. I hope it doesn't scare the guests too badly. Ha ha too much fun!
Jack and Ginger
Chessie Of The Corn.jpg

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise