You can only have two in your house....

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gym and library...

Too bad a huge kitchen is not included!!!
That would be my top choice for sure!!!! I'm no fancy chef, but we really don't have enough room/storage in ours. If we ever move, I'm paying much better attention to the kitchen!

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gym and movie theater. I read a lot more than I watch TV, but I also have very few books of my own for various reasons, so while the library would be nice, I'd never use it as a library.

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jacuzzi and library. I love to read, and though I do use the public library, I also need to own some. We have 3 bookcases crammed with books in our 745 square foot apartment.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B & D
The jacuzzi would be nice too. We don't drink, don't watch that many movies (and don't invite crowds over when we do), don't play games.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I would go with movie theatre, because I do need some TV time, and the library, because of books, and the peacefulness of the room. Don’t need a jacuzzi because a bathtub does just fine, and a whole gym is just a waste of space. Game room would be only occasional fun and the bar totally useless.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
So probably the game room for my second choice. I like to play pool and that's hard when you have to chase off drunk college kids whenever you want to use the pool table.
ha!!!