You can only have two in your house....

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
271441258_5117770701574946_8072429893153451782_n.jpg

I'm having a tough time with this one. The gym would be good for me but I don't know how much I would use it. A jacuzzi would be nice. We don't watch enough movies to have a movie theatre. The bar and game room are nice, but we don't entertain as much as we used used to. I also don't read as much as I used to. :dunno:

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 407458

I'm having a tough time with this one. The gym would be good for me but I don't know how much I would use it. A jacuzzi would be nice. We don't watch enough movies to have a movie theatre. The bar and game room are nice, but we don't entertain as much as we used used to. I also don't read as much as I used to. :dunno:
C & E

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably the gym and the library. I don't read as much as I used to, but it's such a calming room and maybe I'd read more.

The jacuzzi sounds nice, though!

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Movie theatre for me and the game's room. So I can send my hubby and son to play while I watch films in peace :lol:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Movie theater and library, no contest.
Both of us are big film buffs and read a lot.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Game Room and Jacuzzi for me.
I'd prefer a music room, so I can listen to Muse super loud while playing my games.
(nevermind, I do that anyway)

minish

minish first..
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jacuzzi room is enough I would forget everything else and prune away :hearthrob:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always wanted a library in house, but now that I only read e-books, I don't need it anymore. But I love those big windows letting all the sun it, so I'd take that room and furnish my way.

Also love the windows in the gym. Maybe I could remove the exercise equipment, and just make it a sun room for me and Ruby.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They need to have a cat room and/or an aquarium room option, lol.

The jacuzzi would be nice as long as maintenance was included.

I love libraries but I read everything online now, so it would seem like a waste of space. I wouldn't mind having a treadmill but I don't need a whole gym.

So probably the game room for my second choice. I like to play pool and that's hard when you have to chase off drunk college kids whenever you want to use the pool table.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
If the bar was a coffee bar I'd definitely choose that but since it's not I'd love a gym and library. especially since I still like to hold a good book in my hands when I read 🏃‍♀️ 📖