You can only choose one - Bagels

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Asiago or Cheddar are my favs but since they don't have those I'll go with Onion!
I used to stop at that Kosher Deli to get bagels to take into the office. A guy that worked there preferred Onion bagels so I would get one of those and an assortment for the rest of the dozen. They would always put the onion bagel in a separate small bag for me.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to stop at that Kosher Deli to get bagels to take into the office. A guy that worked there preferred Onion bagels so I would get one of those and an assortment for the rest of the dozen. They would always put the onion bagel in a separate small bag for me.
Oh good of them. I've had someone mix sweet and savory in the same bag and they get gross!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You guys are killing me! I think I need to stop at a bagel place the next time I'm in the city. . .
I understand! My favorite are from a grocery store near where my family lives so I haven’t had any in almost 2 years. The local place is out of my way so I’ve only made it there twice in the last 4 years! I mean it’s probably good for my waistline; but gosh they are so tasty! 🤪