You can only choose one - Bagels

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like a sesame bagel with cream cheese. There is a kosher deli here that has the best bagels. I got spoiled by them, there is a Panera real close to where I live but if I get bagels I go to the kosher deli even though it is further.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh…. I love bagels! There is a place, over 100 years old which makes old European style bagels! Delish.

I remember my Dad taking me there for them. You used to be able to walk in the back door, after shop hours, to pick them up. You could watch them being boiled, stirred, and then baked.

So good. I need to get some. They even have pizza bagels and hot dog bagels. And teething bagels.

The floor is so old. Store still tiny.

Egg bagels are delish!

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm another one who likes asiago (cheddar is also good ... I love the melty cheese chunk in the middle), and consider everything to be the next runner up (but first amongst the offered choices). Used to live in upstate NY and Price Chopper had the best bagels (including the asiago and cheddar).

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'd have to go with Cinnamon Raisin from this list, lightly toasted with a little butter. But my favorite is from a Kosher Deli - Parmesan Oregano. :yummy: