You can delete my profile

Old Grumpy Grouch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found this site very helpful when I adopted "Miss Kitti," my longtime S.O.'s cat after she died unexpectedly. Unfortunately, at age 56 and after being around cats pretty much all my life, I became allergic. I tried to deal with it with meds but the cure was worse than the disease, I had the choice of being a zombie or just putting up with the hives, faucet nose, swollen eyes, and sneezing every few minutes. After some effort I found a good home for her and hopefully this will finally be her forever home.

Again, I appreciate your help and will recommend this site to anyone who has cat questions...but I'm out of that game now so you might as well go ahead and delete me.

Regards, Denny

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We're sorry you would like to go and understand. The best way to do it is to simply deactivate any email notifications so that you no longer hear from us. You can do that by going to your profile, clicking on your name in the bar at the top, scrolling down to 'preferences' and unticking the boxes.

We don't delete content as it would affect the continuity of the forums. It's in our forum rules:
Should you choose to leave the site, your account, including your posts, reviews, images and any other contributions to the site, will not be deleted.

You never know; you may be drawn to popping back in from time to time. But if not, thank you for your input and we wish you and your pussycats all the best. :winkcat: