You all want to sleep HERE?!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This picture cracks me up! My niece found all three of my cats snuggled up like this in the laundry room when she was over at my house last week. (Lets keep in mind that they have a 6' cat tree in the crate room, but chose instead to all pile in together and snuggle up on a cat bed on top of the dryer in the laundry room lol. (I guess they liked the warmth lol?!) I've caught two at a time up there snuggling in the past, but I've never seen all three of them do that before; it was adorable! :)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at that adorable pile of kitties!!!!  I'll never see a kitty pile! :(  None of mine cuddle with anyone but me. Even Spence and Katie were used to cuddle at the vet's all of the time, stopped when I brought them home and they found they had all sorts of room now to spread themselves out in.  They all each have their favourite spots. Unfortunately none of the involve being cuddled up with another cat!  LOL

Abby is however sleeping in the cat bed that I bought 2 years ago! I put it on the sewing machine in the spare room in a nice sunbeam.  Spencer sleeps in the laundry basket beside it, on the dryer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at that adorable pile of kitties!!!!  I'll never see a kitty pile! :(  None of mine cuddle with anyone but me. Even Spence and Katie were used to cuddle at the vet's all of the time, stopped when I brought them home and they found they had all sorts of room now to spread themselves out in.  They all each have their favourite spots. Unfortunately none of the involve being cuddled up with another cat!  LOL

Abby is however sleeping in the cat bed that I bought 2 years ago! I put it on the sewing machine in the spare room in a nice sunbeam.  Spencer sleeps in the laundry basket beside it, on the dryer.
Aren't they cute snuggled up that way?! I've never seen all three of them pile up there before, so it was pretty funny! My niece walked in there to grab something for me and quietly came back out and told me to hurry up and grab my camera; we thought it was hilarious to catch them all snuggled up!

Sounds like your furbabies like to spread out when they sleep, and enjoy the extra space! That's usually how mine are, so it was funny to see them all huddled up together! I'm glad to hear mine aren't the only ones who like to sleep on the dryer either!