Yet another horribly vicious Pit Bull

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Meet Sammy. She's a 6 month old Am Staff. I have NEVER seen a dog with her coloration before!!

Scary, eh?

Now what is scary is the stress gas she's got going on.

Getting comfy here

Long weekend, cops brought in a TON of strays tonight. Either we open up kennels or they leave them running loose.
So Sammy is here, for now.

I am a bit worried, as my track record on dog fosters has been looking a bit grim, but I think I'm safe with Sammy.

On the bright side, I took her for a walk around the place on the 50' rope/tie out. Perfect recall, every time, even when she was focused on a cat. She is so far, great with the cats other than the few basic "I love you" races up to them followed by a good smack in the face. Izzy is thrilled to have another puppy here. Macey has showed her to stay off the furniture, & Coco has showed her that she has to ask before she touches any toys.

What would on call her coloration, with the blue & the tan?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More pics. She's a DOLLY

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! I just want to give her big kisses and make a fool of myself saying intelligent things like "Whos the big puppy wuppy, is you da big puppy? Yes you is, yesss you is!"

emeraldsongbird

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Awwwww I would love a dog like her! She is very unique, I bet she's a sweetheart. People have such misconceptions about animals, it's ridiculous. Pits aren't innately vicious... you can train any dog to be that way, or treat them badly enough that they turn on you.

If I got a Pit, I'd want this one! She's gorgeous

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG CAN I TAKE HER HOME!!!!!

I have no clue what her color might be.. Tri-Color maybe
.. but who cares! shes the most beautiful thing ever!!!!!

EDIT:
Oh wait... what about a Blue/Tan/White Tri (its not on the list... but maybe it still works?)

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack! *screams and runs away*
Of course I'm kidding. She is absolutely gorgeous. She has a wonderful, sweet face. I love her!
If I were in the position for another addition, and I saw that face I'd snatch her right up!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a GORGEOUS Pit!! I would so definitely take her home with me if Rob liked dogs!

(Well, he likes dogs, but prefers to have just cats).

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she's so goshdarn VICIOUS I just wanna smother her in hugs and kisses! I know what that colouration is - its called GORGEOUS
She's super cute. I really hope she goes to a great home. Pits are banned in Singapore. Stupid legislation done up by a whole government full of stupid people who don't give a hoot to understand animals because they possibly don't add much to boost national economy... Bleah!

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

Oh my goodness! I just want to give her big kisses and make a fool of myself saying intelligent things like "Whos the big puppy wuppy, is you da big puppy? Yes you is, yesss you is!"
love it!
that just about sums up my feelings too! she's a beauty!

lore

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*SQUEEEEE!* I LOVE dogs who lay down with froggy legs in the back...
... What a CUTIE!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think she would be considered a blue fawn (which is typically seen most in Italian Greyhounds)...of course, she would be considered 'broken' or tri colored, because of all her white, but I think blue fawn is the dilution that gives her the unique blueish hue to her face, and of course she is fawn over the rest of her body...thus, blue fawn...Lol.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not sure what you would call her coloring but she's gorgeous!
you know how much in love I am with bully breeds.
I hope she finds her forever home soon!
Every pit bull/bully breed always have their legs spread out like that that I have met anyways.