Yes!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
About a year or so ago, when I got my NFG XL, I gave my 5-in-1 to a friend. And I have regretted it ever since. Well, he called this morning. Turns out he was able to get a brand new 5-in-1 at a yard sale at an excellent price. Never been out of the box. Did I want mine back? Man, I squealed, I was so excited! I've a turkey breast in the freezer with that 5-in-1's name on it! No more trying to do larger chickens and turkey breasts in the XL! He's bringing it back tomorrow! WooHoo!

I'll give it a good cleaning and check it out. But it should be OK. Am I excited? Oh you betcha!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I’ve been telling myself to resist the kitchen appliances since we yard-saled all our George Foremans and several other unused things. But in this heat when I hear people talking about loving stuff like this its so tempting! :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Bob texted me some pictures of some of the items at that sale. Some very nice things. But I can’t, I just can’t. He said he’d stop by and pick me up. No.

When I told Rick, he said that I had to get rid of my XL. That is not going to happen. I said I’d get rid of my air fryer. He looked at me and said, “How many times have you gotten rid of that air fryer?! And it’s still in the basement!” That seems to be my standard response.

One of these days, I’m going to have to get serious about a kitchen-type yard sale. One of these days. At some point. Maybe. It’s just so hard. I still have a couple Foreman grills.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bob texted me some pictures of some of the items at that sale. Some very nice things. But I can’t, I just can’t. He said he’d stop by and pick me up. No.

When I told Rick, he said that I had to get rid of my XL. That is not going to happen. I said I’d get rid of my air fryer. He looked at me and said, “How many times have you gotten rid of that air fryer?! And it’s still in the basement!” That seems to be my standard response.

One of these days, I’m going to have to get serious about a kitchen-type yard sale. One of these days. At some point. Maybe. It’s just so hard. I still have a couple Foreman grills.
If it's in the basement then you did get rid of it. From the spot on the kitchen counter. This counts. Donate the Foreman grills to a thrift store. Let them take the fall for the air fryer. :lol:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel very ignorant; what's an NFG? I assume that XL stands for eXtra Large. (Note: When I tried to Google it just now I mostly came up with Nitrile Fleece-lined Gloves. And this thread. :lol:)

Margret

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Margret Margret Yes, NFG is a Ninja Foodi Grill and, as far as I’m concerned, it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. The XL is a larger Foodi Grill. I still use my oven for breads, cookies, and larger cakes, but, for the most part, I use the NFG for everything else. I love them….both of them.